Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your private, eight hour tour is 100% flexible, and the itinerary is up to you. We have listed some suggestions, but perhaps you love museums, or shopping, or food! Then just let us know and we can tailor this experience to whatever you desire. Your local guide/driver will pick you up from your Amsterdam accommodation, taking all the stress out of getting there. In The Hague, see the scenic city where the Dutch government is seated and where you’ll find Dutch landmarks such as: the Vredespaleis, the International Court of Justice, Paleis Noordeinde, the embassies, the upmarket shopping area. Then, head to Delft, famous for it's blue and white pottery, it’s historic city centre filled with students from the renowned University, and as the birthplace of Johannes Vermeer. Lastly, drive back through Leiden, the birthplace of Rembrandt. It is a stunning, University city known for it's architecture and cathedrals!. Your driver/guide will then return you safely your Amsterdam hotel!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byThe Hague Tower
- 1The Mauritshuis Royal Picture GalleryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byBinnenhof & Ridderzaal (Inner Court & Hall of the Knights)Hooglandse KerkDelftse Hout
- 2Old ChurchStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3MadurodamStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Local Guide/ Driver
- Pick ups and drop offs
- Entry/Admission - Old Church
- Entry/Admission - Madurodam
- Food Drink
- Entrance into the Mauritshuis (optional extra)
- Tips (optional extra)
- Entry/Admission - The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
All I can say is, Thank you Sarah! You gave us the VIP treatment from the moment we booked until we left Amsterdam. First I discussed all the different options by phone. I found calling much quicker because Sarah really offers a tailor made experience. As a young couple coming…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sarah's Tours Amsterdam
Amazing service and even better guides
This was an amazing tour - highly recommend! I've taken many private tours around the world and working with Sarah …
Excellent Private Tour: History & Hidden Gems
I was visiting Amsterdam with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed Sarah's tours. Chris was our guide, he was very f…
Tough Times Bring Us Together
I wasn't planning on writing this review but having seen others posted here, I felt compelled. I previously enjoyed…
Thank you Sarah's Tours
We were looking forward to coming to Amsterdam this summer, Sarah's Tours created a great itinerary for us and assi…
Thank you Sarah
Sarah is amazing!! Yet again Sarah has made us feel special. We had to cancel our trip because of corona situation…
We booked a tour with Sarahs Tours. Due to the Corona Crisis we had to cancel our trip and this tour. We asked for …
This company is not reliable. They require a deposit but refuse to refund the money we paid even if they cannot com…
John was an EXCELLENT guide. My mom and I had very limited time for a tour, as we were only in Amsterdam for ~4.5 h…
Selina was an exceptional guide. She is very knowledgeable about both history and art, Avery affable, and very eng…
Amsterdam from insider tour.
Thank you John for absolutely brilliant tour. Incredibly passionate guide! So many things were told, but the same t…
Loved Seeing Amsterdam, Sarah is wonderful tour guide!
I’m from a tiny village in Ireland and I didn’t have any grand plans for my future. I was pretty content with learn…
Wonderful 4-hour tour of Historic Haarlem
Loved our tour of Haarlem with Giovanna,our guide and Mustafa,our driver! They arrived promptly at our hotel, offer…
These tours made the collection so much richer
We did these tours on successive days to be able to spend more time exploring the collections after each tour. Seli…
This was an excellent evenings walk through historical and contemporary neighborhoods highlighting five centuries o…
Our tour of the Dutch countryside with Aglaya was wonderful!
Aglaya was a fabulous guide. She showed us the highlights of the dutch countryside and catered to our 7 year old w…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,739 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,637 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour
- Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour on Tripadvisor
- Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour price starts from £404.64. Discover and book Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour on Tripadvisor
- Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit three amazing cities: The Hague, Delft, and Leiden on a private tour on Tripadvisor