Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Belgium is well known as the land of culinary treats, which span from decadent waffles to savory dishes. What is the legend of Belgium fries (frites)? What is the special way to prepare it? What is so special about the sauce? In one of the tasting stops, you will find out! You will learn about Belgium cuisine, culture, architecture, and history. You will capture Brussels spirit by visiting the most impressive places in the Old Town. On the way, you will try Belgium beer. What is must try? How many kinds of beers Belgium have? We are sure, that the number will surprise you. The local guide will show you the best place to try chocolate! And of course, famous Belgium wafles! Did you know that there are 2 types of waffles that originated in Belgium? What's the most common way to serve it?
- You'll start atGrand-Place1000 Brussels, BelgiumSee address & details
- 1Royal Museums of Fine Arts of BelgiumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Manneken PisStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Place St. GeryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Place Ste. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Rue des BouchersStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Grand PlaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Royal Palace (Palais Royal)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBrusselsBrussels, BelgiumSee address & details
Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- 2 kind of beer
- Belgium fries
- Freshly-made Belgium Wafles & 2 types of Chcolate
- Entry/Admission - Place St. Gery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Gourmet Tour in Brussels
Which attractions will I visit with Gourmet Tour in Brussels?
How much is Gourmet Tour in Brussels?
Gourmet Tour in Brussels price starts from £731.94. Discover and book Gourmet Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor
What is the Gourmet Tour in Brussels cancellation policy?
Gourmet Tour in Brussels cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Gourmet Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gourmet Tour in Brussels?
Gourmet Tour in Brussels is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gourmet Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor