Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will start our tour in Namur, the enormous citadel spread over Champeau Hill still dominates the scene of a constant city under siege. The variety of landscapes along the Namur section of the river is a result of the types of rock through which it passes. We will reach Dinant. Dinant, lies in a remarcable setting in The Meuse Valley. In the past, Dinant was a fortress, renowned for the chased copper-and brass-ware produced here since the 12C. The little capital of the lovely Semois Valley is one of the most popular places in the Ardennes, with canoeing on the river (break?) and a wonderfull countryside.From Bouillon, still following The Semois, we will reach Orval and its World Famous Abbey.From Orval, we will aim Han-Sur-Lesse, exceptional village, in the heart of the Parc National de Lesse et Lomme, an extensive limestone upland crossed by the two rivers. From Han, we will drive to La Roche-en-Ardenne. From La Roche, we will follow The Upper Ourthe Valley.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Namur Tourist OfficeStop: 12 hours - Admission excludedWe will start our tour in Namur, the enormous citadel spread over Champeau Hill still dominates the scene of a constant city under siege. The variety of landscapes along the Namur section of the river is a result of the types of rock through which it passes. Wooded slopes of schist alternate with limestones and sandstones.Read more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Namur Tourist Office
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mike Eyns Tours
Rolling fields soaked in history
Thankfully, the battlefield is largely as it appeared in 1815. Rolling hills, farm fields, the wooded and walled Ho…
I wanted to go to some sights and museums that were not on any tour I could find, so I contacted Michael and ask if…
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We felt so lucky to find Michael, he is one of those truly rare finds. W…
A memorable day
My son and I had a day tour with Michael from Brussels to the Waterloo battle site. From beginning to end, it was f…
Friendly and very informative tours
We travelled to Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Mechelen with Mike over 2 separate days. He is very knowledgable, flexi…
Fanatic Private Day Tour
My wife and teenage son took a private day tour with Mike. Our primary purpose was to visit two family war graves (…
Great trip to Flanders Fields
We arranged a trip with Michael taking us to Passchendaele, the cemeteries and battle locations around the area. H…
Great few hours visiting here very detailed museum but easy to follow and easily manoeuvre road all the exhibits.
Outstanding visit to Waterloo battlefield et al
Michael was extremely informative. He picked up/dropped me off at my hotel in Brussels. We drove the battlefield …
Great Private Tour
Having Mike as your tour guide takes all the stress out of traveling. We did a tour with Mike to Brugge. He picke…
Bruges and Ghent Day Tour was PERFECT
Can't say enough good things about a private tour with Michael. Showed up early at our hotel in a clean/fueled Merc…
Brussels and So Much More
My husband and I booked Michael for 4 days. We started with a walking tour of Brussels which, in truth, could have …
Four of us had the pleasure of traveling with Michael for a day from Brussels to Bruges. We had an amazing time. Mi…
Michael is THE BEST!!
My husband and I travelled to Belgium for his work, and I really wanted to visit the Tulip Festival in Amsterdam. I…
Wonderful Day in Amsterdam
My daughter and I had the opportunity to have Michael as our Tour Guide on full-day tour to Amsterdam from Brussels…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about The Belgian Ardennes
- The Belgian Ardennes price starts from £822.74. Discover and book The Belgian Ardennes on Tripadvisor
- The Belgian Ardennes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Belgian Ardennes on Tripadvisor
- The Belgian Ardennes is hosted by Mike Eyns Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mike Eyns Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Belgian Ardennes on Tripadvisor