Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Go beyond the classic sightseeing and discover what Ghent is all about. Depart from the meeting point with a small group of no more than 10 people and your enthusiastic tour guide. A helmet is there for you to use during the tour and the drinking bottle provided is yours to keep. During the tour, your guide will surprise you with fun facts, street art and hidden spots the city has to offer. The course is off the beaten path and takes you from the city centre all the way to the dynamic suburbs. The semi-pro mountain bikes make this urban adventure very comfortable! To remember the tour, take a polaroid picture to take home with you, while the other pictures taken with a Go Pro are sent to your email.
- You'll start atJozef PlateaustraatJozef Plateaustraat, 9000 Gent, Belgiumat number 63See address & details
- 1Dok Brewing CompanySee details
- 2Graffiti StreetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3MuinkparkSee details
- 4STAM Ghent City MuseumSee details
- You'll end atJozef PlateaustraatJozef Plateaustraat, 9000 Gent, Belgiumat number 63See address & details
Jozef Plateaustraat, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Returns to original departure point
- Use of mountainbike (CUBE)
- helmet rental
- Drink bottle ( to keep)
- polaroid photo
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- In addition to being outdoors in the fresh air and the social distancing created with our bikes, we'll keep it extra safe by desinfecting the bikes before and after the tour and providing desinfectant for our hands. Nothing stopping us from exploring the city!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Ecellent overview of this splendid historical town. Professional 3 hours bike tour. Highly appreciate from our group. Can also be recommend during covid period. Thanks to Levi and Christophe.
Date of experience: October 2020
Excellent tour by passionate and inspiring guide Christopher, we saw a great selection of cultural parts of Gent, we loved the parks and the hofjes, as well as the modern art ( Graffiti at the docks) and we had a great quality mountainbike! He even recommended us a restaurant…
Date of experience: July 2020
What a terrific way to spend the morning! Chris led us around the popular and hidden gems of Ghent. Chis is very knowledgeable of the town he grew up in and enjoys showing it off. We explored the gritty parts of Ghent along with the very old and the very new. We learned about…
Chris provided a fun, cultural and off-the-beaten track ride and tour of Ghent. We were surprised at the graffiti art in the city, intrigued by the Women's Monastery, amazed at Zebra town that was built. We had a fun drink at Dock Brewery and an overall fantastic experience. We…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bike Ghent
Fall in love with Ghent in one day
First of all: the traffic in the centre of Ghent is designed to prevent bike riders to be bothered! Bike Ghent know…
Excellent way to experience Gent
Awesome tour to explore Gent! We loved the compassionate and enthusiastic way Chris showed us his city. We explore…
I experienced Gent in a whole new way
Awesome experience. I got to experience Gent in a whole different way. Chris is very passionate and enthusiastic in…
Chris knew the city really well, and was a very engaging guide. The bikes were top notch. We were very happy custom…
Truly great city tour!
Absolutely recommended city Bike trip! The bikes are top-notch and could be used for mountain biking, they are so g…
Great tour with enthusiastic guide! Very impressive course and briefs on memorial sites! Will try again with my fam…
Bike tour of Ghent
An unforgettable experience given by superb guide Christophe. He looks and talks like Jason Statdon except Christop…
Great, fun bike tour
My daughter and I had a great morning with Christophe seeing the sights of Gent. It was fun, informative, safe and …
Great way to see Ghent!
We loved our bike tour with Chris and learning new things about the city. He was filled with interesting facts, lov…
Great ride. Great tour guide.
Had a great ride through Ghent. The city is so bike friendly! The US has a lot to learn. Dirt bikes were new and fu…
Discover the ‘real Ghent’ on bike
Ghent is a beautiful historical city with lots of tours to choose from. If you like to see and learn about the ‘rea…
Its a great guide and great tour... visited some spots we'd never see otherwise... highly recommended!!
Great off-the-beaten track bike tour
This is a fantastic bike tour - especially for those looking to discover the real Ghent! It’s also a really easy ci…
A treat for locals and visitors alike
For a "local" who's lived in Ghent for 6 years, this tour took me by surprise. It bypasses the famous landmarks for…
Even as a citizen of Ghent, this tour was amazing.
Christophe knows Ghent like the back of his hand. I am a citizen of Ghent and he even showed me places I have never…
- Duration: 2h 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike Ghent Private tours
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bike Ghent Private tours on Tripadvisor
- Bike Ghent Private tours price starts from £58.50. Discover and book Bike Ghent Private tours on Tripadvisor
- Bike Ghent Private tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike Ghent Private tours on Tripadvisor
- Bike Ghent Private tours is hosted by Bike Ghent. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bike Ghent on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bike Ghent Private tours on Tripadvisor