Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Admission Ticket to Lagos Zoo
- Touristic Guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Zoologico de Lagos
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free entry for children up to 3 years old.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
All the animals seem to be enjoying their lives even though in captivity. I try and go at least once a year and always enjoy the innovative changes that are made.
Date of experience: October 2020
Staff were friendly. Photos cost €10 but your not obliged to have your photo taken. It wasn’t mandatory to wear a mask within the zoo but you have to wear it when going inside the snack bar or shops etc. Great time to go during September months as its less busy and still nice…
2 Helpful votes
Was a very good experience at the zoo, lots of animals who looked to be enjoying the environment they were in, good amount of shade when walking around and seemed very clean and friendly
The zoo is not well maintained and the animals are all in very small enclosures. I felt depressed walking around looking at all the animals more than anything. I'm sure that kids would enjoy seeing the variety of animals that the zoo does have but overall it appears there is…
Date of experience: November 2019
7 Helpful votes
We were a total of eight with kids ages 5,10,11 and 16. The zoo entertained us all for five hours. We all love animals and could not believe how close you are able to get to the animals. There are pelicans and peacocks roaming freely. You can feed the sheep and get so close…
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Parque Zoológico de Lagos
Wild life in front our eyes
Great destination, most of the animals are free to go where they want and you can enjoy their presence from very ne…
Birds Birds Birds!
There are birds with long legs, birds with short legs, birds with long bills and birds with short bills. There are …
Innovative owner, caring and inspired. Animals well cared for and always happy. Grounds inviting and well kept. I …
under invested, poorly cared for
€82 later for 2 grown ups and 3 kids, the overall biggest disappointment is to realise that the people in charge re…
Lovely zoo- great pirates!
We visited on a rainy day in December so it was very quiet but still well worth a visit. Good range of animals who …
Excellent way to spend a few hours.
Not been to a zoo for some decades, but with a grandchild in tow this place is a godsend. All displays are at child…
Attractive place to discover
I have never seen something like this before. The whole territory is quite big, so you should plan your visit for 2…
Lovely day out
We have a 3 year old and had a lovely day at this zoo. I’m a bit wary of zoos but the animals all looked well cared…
Great way to spend a day
Visited Zoo in Lagos and we were pleasantly surprised. The Zoo is located a 20 min taxi ride from Lagos (cost us €1…
Child friendly mini zoo experience
To be honest I’m quite anti zoo but my grandchildren aged 5 and 3 wanted to go. So we went on a hot day in late Jul…
Not a Zoo
I’m so sorry I hadn’t read reviews before visiting this is not a zoo. It has lots of birds, some monkeys and farm a…
It's not a zoo!!
It's not a zoo, it's more of an aviary with a nature trail in it. It's literally all birds with the odd monkey/chim…
Small but sweet zoo
We went here for a bit of a change from the other things we had done on holiday. It was small but relaxing. Cafe in…
Nice calm zoo
We had a good time here. Many birds but also other animals. There are a lot of trees in the zoo so you get shadow a…
family outing to the zoo...was a very hot day but plenty of shade to keep you cool...not a massive place but cute …
- Parque Zoologico de Lagos
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 102 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket
- Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket price starts from £16.47. Discover and book Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket is hosted by Parque Zoológico de Lagos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Parque Zoológico de Lagos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor