View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Prepare to be astounded by a coastline crammed with crevasses, rammed with rocks of varying shapes and sizes, with sea stacks seemingly plonked into the ocean, and views that stretch out across the glimmering sea. Seek out grottos, shout down into sink holes, and plunge into the (normally icy!) ocean. You'll be led by a passionate guide and fuelled with homegrown delicacies!
Praça Infante Dom Henrique, 8600-525 Lagos, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Home-grown (and homemade!) snacks from our farm are included. Think seasonal produce carefully swirled into daily delicacies.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hike Algarve
Exciting hike with the best guide
It was lovely getting up high to amazing views along the coast from Lagos. We really enjoyed being off the beaten t…
Beautiful views, AWESOME guide
This hike is an absolute MUST while visiting Lagos!! I originally found this excursion on AirBnb experiences and to…
- Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241