Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A Fantastic walk around the Riviera of Lisbon. A fishing town that exists since early times, but in the 19th century a king decides to spend his summer vacations in this town. The town grew from the presence of the wealthy people and the royal family, but also with the presence of that typical fishing town.
- You'll start atCascaisOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro Historico de CascaisStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedA walk around the centre of town, getting to know the background history behind this beautiful fishing area. Tell a story about the roal families that would spend time hear How this town grew instantly from the end of the 19th century. Visit amazing places and even breathtaking views. Taste wine (optional) at an old wine cellar where our king would spend most of his time, while the w«queen would stay at the beach.Read more
- You'll end atCascaisLargo da Estação, 2750-340 Cascais, PortugalOur tour guide will be identified as working with us, and will have each cients name.See address & details
Largo da Estação, 2750-340 Cascais, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Cascais
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional stops for tastings - extra
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inn Portugal
This is a wonderful city for exploring on foot. Otis important to know where the free elevators are as it is easier…
Group tour of Portugal.
Can’t rave enough about InnPortugal and our guide Miguel. We had three private tours from Lisbon while in Portugal,…
Three incredible tours with Miguel !!!
We had Miguel take us on three different tours over three days - Sintra, Fatima, and the southern coast of Lisbon. …
Lisbon to Porto Tour
Inn Portugal handled the arrangements for our one week tour from Lisbon to Porto. Thelma was extremely knowledgeab…
A knowledgeable and Exceptional guide I can recommend without hesitation
Thelma helped our small group (12 adults) navigate the Portugal part of our journey through Portugal and Spain. Sh…
THELMA IS FABULOUS
We had a group of 11 and Thelma was our guide over 4 days. She was fabulous!! We toured Lisbon, Sintra & Nazare (…
Thelma is awesome!
Thelma co-lead a tour group of 12 of us through Portugal for the better part of a week. Throughout the time she was…
Thelma was great on the Sintra and Cascais tour
Great tour. Very knowledgeable and good time allocation for each location. Both towns were very nice so was the w…
An Absolutely Beautiful Day
Unique Tours Factory, Thelma, and her team made our tour of Lisbon and the surrounding beautiful areas so much more…
WELL ORGANIZED, PROFESSIONAL GUIDE
we took a tour with Inn Portugal. Guide was Telma, knowledgeble and friendly. I recomend this company. Simple, itin…
Highly recommend it!
Thelma was a very knowledgeable tour guide. She was gracious from the pick up moment to the drop off. Her English a…
Knowledgeable Tour Guide
Thelma is a native speaker of English but was raised in Portugal so she knows all the in's and out's of it. She has…
Very friendly and very knowledgeable and speak very well English
Very friendly and very knowledgeable and speak very well Englishhad a great time took some beautiful places with th…
Thelma is one of the best guides we've had in Portugal. On her tours you get the sense that she is really pleased …
Highly recommended !
Great to mingle with the locals, discover the authentic Portugal. Unforgettable experience. Very professional, dedi…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,920 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A stroll in Cascais
Which attractions will I visit with A stroll in Cascais?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A stroll in Cascais on Tripadvisor
How much is A stroll in Cascais?
A stroll in Cascais price starts from £45.13. Discover and book A stroll in Cascais on Tripadvisor
What is the A stroll in Cascais cancellation policy?
A stroll in Cascais cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A stroll in Cascais on Tripadvisor
Which company provides A stroll in Cascais?
A stroll in Cascais is hosted by Inn Portugal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inn Portugal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A stroll in Cascais on Tripadvisor