Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
See more of Portugal on a day trip to the ancient Roman city of Evora. Traveling as part of a tour means that you skip the hassle of car hire and benefit from both the insider knowledge and personalized attention of a guide in a small group limited to only eight people.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Centro Interpretativo dos AlmendresStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2EvoraStop: 2 hours -See details
- 3Igreja de Sao FranciscoStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Capela dos OssosStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- See a different side of Portugal on a day trip to Evora
- A great introduction to local history for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight people
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Guided visit to Bones Chapel
- Skip The Line
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Entrance Fees inside monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were picked up at 8 am sharp and to our surprise were the only ones who signed up! So our good fortune to have the amazing Rick as our private guide for the day. His encyclopedic knowledge and great way of presenting blew us away! There is so much more in Evora than what…
1 Helpful vote
This 9+ hour tour took us to at least one place we hadn't read about that was quite interesting. Plopped in the middle of a cork tree forest was a field of huge, ancient granite boulders dating back 4000-6000 years, well before Stonehenge. The site had only been discovered in…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Our tourist guide arrived at the exact time , she was driving in a safe way , the tour was good and she explained every thing that we were met with , at the end of the day after we arrived to Lisboa she explained to us our way home with patience .
Date of experience: October 2019
We had a splendid time with Elizabeth on her Evora Tour. Punctual, expertly knowledgeable and absolutely charming - a highly rated and unforgettable day. We wish it never ended! We love you!
Date of experience: October 2019
This was a terrific trip. Our guide Elizabeth was very knowledgeable about the history of everything we saw. The sites were well chosen and the olive oil tasting was informative and delicious! We had an authentic Portuguese lunch and saw some truly amazing places. The Chapel of…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Cooltour Lisbon
Outstanding Tour--Knowledgeable Staff
Overall, this was one of the best tours I've ever taken. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and unexpected…
Overprized walking tour
We did a lot of tours in different cities over the time, but this was one of the worst. First we walked 1.5h along …
Miguel made our day a very special one. We loved the tour and Miguel was a wonderful guide. Thanks for the great ex…
Sintra by Small Group
Great tour, great guide in Joanna! While the guide was luck of the draw we felt very lucky to have had Joanna. Sh…
Fantastic, great tour and guide
Fantastic, great tour and guide. Must visit locations that you would not likely make to on your own.
Excellent.informative. great story telling and great locations. Even with our mobility issues we managed the climbs…
Learned a lot of history on the tour. Guide Vasco was very informative. Good English. Worth the money .
Day was beautifully planned and Joanna, our guide, was so knowledgable, thoughtful and funny! This day was a highl…
OK, the tour took us to lovely sites. The guide (Daniel) was friendly and provided some useful information. The con…
Sintra Small Group
Elizabeth did a great job. Going with a group made it a much easier trip, up and down and around places. We saw som…
Great day with Vasco
Pena palace was amazing, vaguely reminiscent of Sagrada familia in Madrid. Vasco got everything done without it fee…
Would have been difficult and more tiring to do what we did via pubic transport
Cooltours provided information day before the trip re meeting place and time. Joana was our driver/guide for the d…
Excellent tour and guide
I enjoyed this tour thoroughly. The small group was perfect for myself as a solo traveller. Visiting Pena Palace be…
Fatima tour half day
Our tour guide was very nice. There was only me and my friend signed up for this trip and she picked us up at our …
Wonderful tour that you should not missed
The selection of scenery points are excellent. Guide is smart, friendly and knowledgeable. Eight members per group…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,184 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,983 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,880 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,313 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings
What time does Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings start?
Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings on Tripadvisor
How much is Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings?
Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings price starts from US$91.70. Discover and book Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings on Tripadvisor
What is the Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings cancellation policy?
Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Évora Day Trip from Lisbon with Olive Oil Tastings on Tripadvisor