Experience the main highlights Lisbon has to offer in a flexible itinerary tailored to your tastes and interests. Recommended for travelers coming to the city on a short time visit.
You will explore the many monuments, public squares, churches and historical quarters Lisbon has to offer in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle. If you desire, we may perform segments of the experience on foot.
Along this 4-hour tour, your guide will be providing you with information on the history of Lisbon and Portugal as a whole, plus a wide variety of topics, ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions.
You will also see some of Lisbon's top attractions like the Santa Justa Elevator, Rossio Square, Praça do Comércio, the Jerónimos Monastery and the Tower of Belém. Last, but not least, on weekdays, you will have the chance to visit the last surviving section of Lisbon's city walls.
Pick up can be arranged from your hotel, cruise ship terminal or we can even meet you at the airport.
• Enjoy a leisurely drive along the historical neighborhoods of the city coupled with insightful commentary and information
• Dive into the history of the Jerónimos Monastery and the Belém Tower
• Taste the world famous Pastéis de Belém and visit the two-century old pastry shop where they are made
• Enjoy some of the best views of the city from the Graça and Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoints
• Explore the maze-like streets and stairs of Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest historical district