Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranean traditions and exotic influences from all corners of the World.Try the famous Portuguese Codfish Cake with a glass of refreshing Green Wine. Get to know the historical center, Fado-houses, bars & nightclubs. Go up the hill and admire the views while you will pass some great hidden restaurants. Learn about Lisbon’s great Cafés and Portugal’s strong café-culture and take a look at delicious and exotic products, from dried, salted Bacalhau to sausages, hams and cheeses. Learn the history of Portugal’s famous fortified wine, Port, and then try some with delicious cheese. Have the local experience of sipping Ginginha and learn the meaning of “With or without?”. Indulge in the most beloved Lisbon snack, known all over the country as Bifana. Finish your tour in an authentic Portuguese venue, where you will sit down for a taste of Portuguese Bread and Chouriço, accompanied by a delicious red wine.
- You'll start atColumn of Pedro IVPraça Dom Pedro IV, 1100-202 Lisboa, PortugalCenter of Square D. Pedro IV – (Rossio) at the statue of D. Pedro IVSee address & details
- 1Lisboa Story CentreStop: 3 hoursDistricts we visit: Baixa and surroundings Enjoy the flavors of the Portuguese Cuisine in Lisbon’s traditional places. The guide will give you lots of insider tips for Wine, Petiscos, Food, Fado and good company! Just bring your appetite! Find out about Lisbon’s great Cafés, such as the 18th-century Café Nicola (this café was opened in 1787 by an Italian man, one of Lisbon’s most literary cafés and a place for tertúlias) and discover where you can find another coffee landmarks in the city. You will know more about Portugal’s strong café-culture. Try the famous Portuguese Codfish Cake with a glass of refreshing Green Wine. Learn about the historical center of the city, also the center for the nightlife, full of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Take a look at all the delicious and exotic products on display at an old gourmet shop, from dried, salted Bacalhau – now one of Portugal´s most traditional dishes - to the sausages, hams and cheeses, and learn all their secrets. Learn the history of Port, Portugal’s famous fortified wine, and then try it with the delicious São Jorge Cheese. Visit one of the most famous Tascas in Lisbon, where you´ll taste a typical Bifana (pork Sandwish) watered down with a cold draft beer. Learn the history of Ginjinha, the favourite liqueur of many Portuguese, considered the drink of Lisbon, and try it at the first place that started to sell it in 1840. Learn tricks to climb the hills of Lisbon and enjoy one of the most fantastic views of the city, while your guide will explain what food to try and what restaurants to visit in each of the neighborhoods. Finish your tour in style, in a true local venue, with Chouriço, Portuguese bread and other local products served with a glass of delicious red wine.Read more
- You'll end atRestauradores SquarePraça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, PortugalRestauradores Square or Alfama (depending on route)See address & details
Column of Pedro IV, Praça Dom Pedro IV, 1100-202 Lisboa, Portugal
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
- 4 different wine tastings with tapas and a typical ginja liquor
- Codfish cake & green wine
- Bifana and a Draft Beer
- Port wine, marmalade & cheese
- Ginja Liquor
- Bread, chouriço & red wine
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a nice time on this tour. the guide was prompt and knowledgeable. The sites selected were all good quality food—and a nice variety. Reasonable walk and Good amount of time. We enjoyed it!
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
I joined the food and wine tour after doing a morning walking tour with the same company (Inside Lisbon). I loved all the tastings and the explanations and locations that we attended. Our guide Anna was charming and knowledgeable and gave our group the space and time to mingle…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from Passenger784522, Owner at Lisbon Food and Wine Walk
Responded 15 Aug 2019
Dear valuable guest, Thank you for sharing your reviews with the Trip Advisor community. We are proud that you enjoyed several aspects of the tour as you already mentioned.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: -ANY DESTINATION
we went in this trip through our tui rep paid €40 each for 12 of us 1 there was no singing dancing from crew ..…
Mount Kynthos, at 370 feet, is the Delos island's highest point
One of the key reasons to see the Delos Excavation. However, only one of the Iions is an original. However, some of…
Excellent choice for dining in Parga. Seafood is their speciality. Service is excellent. The food tasty and well co…
Knowledgable guide but could have given more information about where to meet tour operator. Old port Mykonos was no…
boat cruise, not sailing cruise
Unfortunately, the "sailing cruise" is only by a name. The skipper does not put sails on even in a good wind. We we…
Take sunscreen and water
This is fairly well organised although you do have to pay an extra 20 euros for a one way pick up ( along with ano…
A long day with best sights on land
We were picked up near our hotel at 6:45 am and returned to same location at 10:00 pm--a somewhat longer day than w…
Chryssi is well worth a visit, however the sand is comprised or lots of small pebbles. Some are quite sharp and can…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,204 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 19,038 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon Food and Wine Walk
What time does Lisbon Food and Wine Walk start?
Lisbon Food and Wine Walk will start at 4:30 PM. Discover and book Lisbon Food and Wine Walk on Tripadvisor
How much is Lisbon Food and Wine Walk?
Lisbon Food and Wine Walk price starts from £62.84. Discover and book Lisbon Food and Wine Walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Lisbon Food and Wine Walk cancellation policy?
Lisbon Food and Wine Walk cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lisbon Food and Wine Walk on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lisbon Food and Wine Walk?
Lisbon Food and Wine Walk is hosted by -ANY DESTINATION. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact -ANY DESTINATION on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lisbon Food and Wine Walk on Tripadvisor