Privately, with all the care and attention, we take our food and culture tour through the beautiful and old streets of Lisbon. A route designed to discover Lisbon in the best and most tasty way, stopping in the typical places still frequented by the Portuguese. Have fun with our guides as we give you the best explanation of the history of Lisbon and the food we tasted. All inclusive (food) all you have to do is bring good mood, appetite and comfortable shoes
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- 1Coffee and 1Cake
- 1 Ginginha (liqueur)
- 1 Codfish pastry
- 1 plate of sardines and a glass of wine
- 1 Bifana
- Entry/Admission - Praca da Figueira
- Entry/Admission - Rossio Square
- Entry/Admission - Rua Augusta
- Entry/Admission - The Pink Street
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)
- Any other food or drink not included in the package
- Departure details
- Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
- Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal Near the statue of the king in the middle of the square.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163720P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food?
- How much is Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food?
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food price starts from £106.65. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food cancellation policy?
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food?
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food is hosted by NomadInspiration. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NomadInspiration on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163720P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atRossio SquarePraça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, PortugalSee address & details
- 1Praca da FigueiraStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Rossio SquareStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Rua AugustaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)Stop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Rua dos FanqueirosStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPraça da FigueiraPraça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, PortugalNear the statue of the king in the middle of the square.See address & details
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#5 of 619 Transportation in Lisbon
- 54PeterH00Porto to SevilleMy wife and I booked a private 7 day road trip from Porto to Seville, Spain (our itinerary). This was our second trip with NomadInspirations and on this occasion our driver and guide was Carlos. Along the way we visited some amazing places including the Portuguese National Railway museum, the village of Arraiolos (famous for its carpet and rug making history), a cork factory and marble works to mention but a few. Carlos displayed his passion for the history and industry of Portugal as we travelled to Encontramento, Evora, Monsaraz, Estremoz, Elvas, Badajoz and Merida. This was an excellent, well-paced adventure with a guide whose focus was on showing us his country. We thoroughly enjoyed our time together and have no hesitation in recommending NomadInspirations to anyone planning a trip to Portugal.
- 54PeterH00Money well spent!My wife and I booked a private 10 day road trip from Lisbon to Porto which included Salamanca and Santiago de Compestela (our own itinerary). In Portugal we visited Mafra, Peniche, Obidos, Tomar, Coimbra, Guarda, Braganca, Braga and Guimaraes. Our driver and guide was André and we couldn’t have hoped for anyone more professional nor knowledgeable. He was passionate about showing us his country and sharing its history. Throughout the tour he was always punctual, assisted with our luggage at hotels and was considerate of my mobility issues (bad knees!). Nothing was a problem. We ate at some beautiful restaurants which he arranged for us – we never would have found them if we had been self-driving. We loved that the days were flexible and that he was able to add little surprises – like our visit to the sleepy border town of Rio de Onor. This tour was an experience that we will always cherish. Thank you again André. If you are thinking about taking a guided tour of Portugal look no further than NomadInspirations!
- hummingbird_200300A magical day by the sparkling Algarve water with Andre!Andre (NomadInspiration) is the must-have, consummate Portugal guide for all things history, culture, and the sights! Our private day tour of the magnificent Algarve coast in his beautiful Mercedes van began early with a seamless pickup from a hard-to-reach AirBnB in the Alfama. Andre had kept up with all our communication from the US and travels in the north of Portugal and had set us up with his wonderful plan for our Algarve visit. Interesting facts about this amazing country peppered each visit, his graciousness and charm with our older kids (25 and 20), and his fabulous planning made for the most perfect day! We drove through Silves where we were introduced to the Moroccan chimneys, orange and pomegranate groves and passed white storks and their multistory nests. We headed down to Corvoiera. Here, Andre had planned a boat tour with Corvoiera Caves- Antonio and Alex on our boat were wonderful- that took us safely and in the most fun way all the way to the Benagil Cave, among other resplendent cave visits. Once we returned, replete and blown away by the views, we continued on to Pria da Donana and Ponta da Piedade. Andre tirelessly guided us, accompanying us on the long boardwalk, showing us the best sights and regaling us with historical facts. He was a patient photographer too. Our final stop was Lagos. The visit to the 1444 Slave Market was sobering but necessary. Our day ended back in Lisbon when he dropped us off at Galeto. On his recommendation, we had a lovely dinner there. Thanks so much, Andre! You were professional but we also feel like we’ve made a friend. We had an amazing day with you!
- jacquelinelW586FD00The Best Tour Guide EverWe had the most remarkable private tour with André in Lisbon, Porto and Douro Valley. André is super friendly, helpful, and incredibly knowledgeable, with a great mix of history, local knowledge, and personal stories to keep our group entertained and engaged throughout. He was very patient and attentive, and also accommodated our ad-hoc requests - we truly appreciated everything and more than expected. The best tour guide ever!
- Roam71512000Amazing tour Guideour tour is 3 days tour , 9-11/7, the whole tour is well planned, greatest tour guide i ever met, he is knowledgable and know everything about Portugal, it make a very good impression on portgual, we for sure will find the same guide if we revisit portgual
- DogTourist00Amazing customized private tour of PortugalAndre was a fantastic tour guide and delivered quality service. We are particular about our trips and worked with him to customize it to suit our interests and needs. We were picked up from Porto airport and he was wonderfully patient despite the travel delays. We spent some time in the Duoro Valley and enjoyed amazing views, delicious wines and excellent food. Andre introduced us to a great vinho verde region winery (Covela) with a beautiful exclusive, private tour and tasting that was honestly one of the best winery experiences we've had in awhile. He was an expert guide and wonderful conversationalist throughout our tour. There were of course wonderful pastries in almost all of the towns we visited and Andre always found the best of everything throughout our vacation. So many awesome experiences were provided including a tour of Quinta da Regaleira in Sintra which is a must and absolutely stunning and unique. There was also a wonderful small winery specializing in traditional wines (Adega de Colares) and of course amazing port to be had. We asked for a sparkling wine tasting and Andre delivered, introducing us to Caves da Murganheira which offered tastings of excellent sparkling wine prepared the same traditional way as champagne including actual caves. We truly enjoyed our private tour throughout Portugal with Andre and highly recommend him to anyone looking to explore this wonderful country.
- edmund p00Excellent faith-filled experienceAndre was our private tour guide, taking us to the Eucharistic miracle of Santarem, the churches of Fatima and the village where the three children of the apparitions grew up. He also took us to a good authentic lunch. More importantly, he was very knowledgeable about Portugal and its history and the faith around Fatima and its significance , very hospitable, speaks good English and very personable! Highly recommended!!
- Jen T00André was an incredible guide. One of the best experiences our family has ever had on a private tour. Highly recommend!!André was an incredible guide - the full package with warmth, charm, humor and intellect! He was filled with so much information but can easily share facts and knowledge that held everyone’s attention.
- RGminnesota00Trip of a lifetimeAndre is one of the best tour guide/operator we have had. Our family travels all over the world. Andre and his company Nomadinspiration was over the top. He is very knowledgeable, smart, witty, funny and accommodating. Andre become one of our family members very quickly gaining our trust. We travelled though out Portugal and he made our adventures so much fun. His car is very clean. Andre is very organized. He is a delight.
- kiraschoof00Amazing!Andre was an amazing tour guide. We was very genuine and would adjust the trip to my family’s liking. He loves Portugal and made us all want to come back and tour with him again. My family was composed of young adults and 2 older adults. Andre was able to adapt if we wanted to learn more about the history or walk more.
- Wendy s00Lisbon to PortoNomadinspiration tour was absolutely the best way to see Portugal. Andre communicated perfectly up front in the planning stage. We had a group of 6 range in ages from 21 to 62, our 5 day trip included a wide range of experiences, from History, Culture, Architecture, delightful Culinary, winery’s. Lots of opportunities to walk, explore or just sit and absorb the incredible beautiful of the region sipping wine or coffee. I can not say enough positive things about Andre, his knowledge of the sites we visited was phenomenal, but to be honest his personality was so fun and engaging that we felt as if we were traveling with a dear friend. We took turns riding shotgun, each of us got to talk to him about our particular interests, from music to sports to history, to local culture, food and economics. Andre also took us to or recommended restaurants we would have never found on our own. The vehicle we road it was high end, extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean every single day, Andre was 100% on time to pick us up, and if we want to linger at a location he made it work. If you want to come away falling in love with Portugal I highly recommend Nomadinspiration. This was without a doubt best tour experience I have ever had.
- shiralip202200ExcellentWe did a 6 day private tour of Porto, Lisbon and Lagos and had an excellent experience. Andre is knowledgeable, punctual and very flexible to work with. We would definitely recommend him for any visits to Portugal.
- Mobile77716200Portugal Multi-day tours and Private transfersAfter a 2 year COVID delayed dream trip and lots of research we are so glad we went with ANDRE ANTUNES of Nomad Inspiration to guide as through our amazing first time vacationing in Portugal. He came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by a good friend who is very savvy, very picky traveler and we were not disappointed. Andre, a Lisbon native who speaks fluent English, is a well spoken, knowledgeable, likable AND very professional. He is very responsive and communicates via What's app and via email. We basically had personalized Concierge VIP service and with limited time he efficiently showed us the BEST OF of Lisbon, Porto and other beautiful UNESCO villages. All this in the comfort of having a courteous, trustworthy personal driver in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle with unlimited supply of water, historical narratives (as much or as little as you want), humorous and serious cultural insights that made us appreciate Portugal as passionately as he does. He allowed us to sightsee in comfort, timing our schedule effectively to beat the crowds and to limit wait times in lines (Lello bookstore and other monuments for example). He showed us beautiful panoramas, charming spots (touristy AND off the beaten path locations. He also served as our personal photographer with A LOT of Instagram worthy pictures for our memory books! We had Foodie adventures with delicious local, authentic and 5* flavors of Portuguese cuisine (and of course Pastries to die for!!!) He shared with us the Portugal he is proud of and we loved all his recommendations. Nomad Inpirations is a proper name for this company since he curated and delivered a positively magical experience all around AND he is not outrageously priced for the premier service that he offers. Andre is a great ambassador and we surely will be back for more. Obrigada! : )
- MLSLAV201300Look no further - Best Tour Guide for Sintra and Cascais!My husband and I spent nearly three weeks in Portugal and can honestly say that Andre is an amazing tour guide (one of the best we had!) and we're so thankful to him for a memorable day exploring Sintra and Cascais. We booked a private one day tour for a Monday, but arrived in Lisbon a few days before. I took a chance in texting Andre to ask for some suggestions before we had even gone on the tour with him and he responded right away with helpful insight and recommendations. We were surprised that he would spend his time to reply and help us even before meeting with us! Andre's experience in providing upscale tours is evident in all that he does - before, during, and after the tour. His communication skills were terrific and helped us to know what to expect, where to meet, what to bring, etc. to make the most of our day. His vehicle is luxurious, clean, and comfortable and he anticipates your needs by having water, tissues, etc. all on hand. During the tour, he provided fascinating historical information (we were interested in this, if you're not, he'll modify the tour to your liking as he offered to do for us) and knew all the in's and out's of the palaces. This was especially beneficial for navigating Sintra which was crowded, but he knew the quiet trails to take and where to stand for the perfect photo. He also knows the local's hangouts so we enjoyed lunch at a delicious restaurant in Sintra where we seemed to be the only tourists. In Cascais, he gave us some time to walk the promenade on our own which was nice since this was the last day we had in Portugal. Andre is perceptive to your wants and needs and willing and capable to modify the tour accordingly. He is a professional through and through and our only regret is not being able to have a second or third day with him. Book with him, you won't be disappointed!
- cabinmanAtlanta_GA00Awesome, fun, educational, customized and comfortable. Andre was highlight of the trip.Andre worked with us to customize what we wanted to see and how we wanted to see. Andre was fantastic in telling us history, stories while also giving great tips for other places to visit, he pinged us in advance to get advanced tickets when he was there so we reduced time in line. He was fantastic with our teens and family finding our food needs, being humorous, helping with pictures. It was so pleasant and so comfortable and so much fun - highly recommend for any needs. He was referred to us by a friend who had used him before and we loved it just as much. He even helped us with referrals and local ideas in other spots.