Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Privately, with all the care and attention, we take our food and culture tour through the beautiful and old streets of Lisbon. A route designed to discover Lisbon in the best and most tasty way, stopping in the typical places still frequented by the Portuguese. Have fun with our guides as we give you the best explanation of the history of Lisbon and the food we tasted. All inclusive (food) all you have to do is bring good mood, appetite and comfortable shoes
- You'll start atRossio SquarePraça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, PortugalSee address & details
- 1Praca da FigueiraStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Rossio SquareStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Rua AugustaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Rua Cor de RosaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)Stop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Rua dos FanqueirosStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPraça da FigueiraPraça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, PortugalNear the statue of the king in the middle of the square.See address & details
Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal
- 1Coffee and 1Cake
- 1 Ginginha (liqueur)
- 1 Codfish pastry
- 1 plate of sardines and a glass of wine
- 1 Bifana
- Entry/Admission - Praca da Figueira
- Entry/Admission - Rossio Square
- Entry/Admission - Rua Augusta
- Entry/Admission - Rua Cor de Rosa
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)
- Any other food or drink not included in the package
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Andre will make your Portugal tour an unforgettable journey!
We had tickets to see Madonna's Madam X Tour in Lisbon in early 2020. On our prior visit to Lisbon with my mother, …
I reached out to Andre to customize a walking tour of the Sintra city center and Quinta da Regaleira since the tour…
Beautiful Ocean, Black Mercedes Benz, beaches, food, and Classy Andre
It was such a pleasure to spend a day with the local guide Andre. First we stopped at Palacio National de Sintra. W…
Andre is GREAT!!
Fantastic 2 days with charming, knowledgeable and fun to be with Andre in Lisbon and Sintra; we recommend him witho…
A perfect tailor made tour
We had the most amazing day with Andre, it was fun and informative from start to finish with some excellent local t…
Private tour to Sintra and Nazareth
I have traveled the whole world and I’m still shocked to find people as kind, generous, enthusiastic and knowledg…
Fatima Private Tour
One of the best tours we’ve taken. Andre was a fantastic guide. Arrived promptly. Everything went smoothly. Shared …
My husband & I visited Portugal in November & had the pleasure of touring the beautiful country with Andre. We enjo…
Best tour ever! Amazing day!
Andre was a amazing tour guy he showed us everything and explained it really well. He is a really nice friend and t…
We met Andre and immediately bonded. He was punctual and kind. He was very knowledgeable about Lisbon and of course…
André was a great tour guide who showed us beautiful views of the city. He accompanied all of our needs and was ver…
Sintra day trip
I can’t say enough good things about André and And his tours. My friend and I did a day trip from Lisbon amazing. W…
11/10 - perfect day with André !
Where to even begin! This was a very special tour and an amazing day :D André was a complete professional meeting…
Andre is a wonderful guide. We did 2 trips with him. Evening tour of Lisbon and your of Sintra. Andre was full of k…
Private Tour of Sintra and coast from Cascais to Lisbon
MY wife and I recently had the pleasure of a private trip with Andre of Nomadinspiration Tours.Andre is an exceptio…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,866 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 19,056 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food price starts from £44.10. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food is hosted by NomadInspiration. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NomadInspiration on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Traditional Portuguese Food on Tripadvisor