View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Douro RiverStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Taylor's PortStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mercado Municipal de MatosinhosStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private tour
- Wine tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Douro River
- Entry/Admission - Taylor's Port
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Municipal de Matosinhos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Private Tours Porto
Fun and Informative
Francisco met us at our boat. He couldn’t have been nicer. Drove us to meet Louis, our Tuk-Tuk driver who took us…
A successful tour in spite of the rain!
Katerina's tour was very informative and she safely drove us through very hard rains. It was a successful tour…
Lunch was wonderful, Great way to see Porto!
We booked the Tuk Tuk tour, but actually were in the old fashioned electric car. The guide was very informative…
Porto is a marvellous city but there are so many areas it is hard to see everything in a limited time. We took a…
A perfect day in Porto
We were picked up at our guesthouse and driven to our TukTuk driver. She was very knowledgeable about the city and…
Porto 5 hour tour
Had a GREAT time. Lunch was awesome!!!! Enjoyed both drivers. Thanks for showing us Porto.... we will be back…
Francisco was GREAT!
Francisco was very knowledgeable and friendly. He spoke good very good English I would recommend this tour to…
New York City, New York52
Fantastic tour with Francisco and Friends
We had an amazing time and traveled all over the city. We felt like family and the lunch at Mar na Brasa with…
The tour advertised “the real and genuine culture of Porto and Douro Valley”. Very little information was given…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241