Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You also will discover the most important families that are lied to wine production, origins and histories that you won’t find in tourism books.
- You'll start atAvenida dos AliadosOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Croft Port Wine CellarsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedDuring this wine & tapas experience you will visit and discover places related with wine production, Portuguese grape varieties and how hard and meticulous is to create a such unique product.Read more
- You'll end atAvenida dos AliadosAv. dos Aliados, 4000 Porto, PortugalSee address & details
Avenida dos Aliados, Av. dos Aliados, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Croft Port Wine Cellars
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Terroir Wine & Food Tours
Spectacular day in the Douro Valley
We visited two wineries with Manuel on September 24. Manuel was informative, professional, fun, thoughtful. He taug…
We took a full day tour of Coimbra and Aveido with Terroir (Manuel). It was splendid. He is so knowledgeable. We le…
A great day with Manuel
Manuel drove us around the Douro Valley visiting three wineries and included an excellent lunch and river cruise. W…
We arranged our 1 day trip with Terroir and let them handle the planning, driving, etc. They have a very good rate …
Most amazing experience!
We would highly recommend this experience! The owner is welcoming and kind. We had the best lunch with wine pairi…
Great day with Manuel
So glad we enlisted Manuel to show us the Douro. He picked two great wineries- small boutique but each different, a…
A fantastic day in the Douro Valley
Our day in the Douro valley, with our brilliant guide Manuel, was superb - a customized experience put together for…
Most enjoyable day in The Douro Valley
Very Professionally run organization! I found Terroir Wine & Food Tours online a few weeks before our trip to Portu…
Amazing sightseeing with a well managed tour organization
Was good to contact with nature, in a pure environment, see that is possible to maintain tradition combined with te…
Tailor made tour
Three of us (including a wine expert from Australia) booked a personal tour with Manuel. He took us to three very d…
Manuel was an excellent guide for our group. The day we spent with him touring the Douro Valley was both knowledgab…
Excellent organization and trip Great wines tasting and up Douro boat trip. Even knowing the region they find a way…
30th anniversary engineering course
30th anniversary engineering course, with an excellent organization, with good drink and good food, in a cozy and t…
Very well done wine tour
Manuel did an excellent job taking us around to a range of wineries and wines in the Douro Valley. Fine job of taki…
American visiting Porto for the first time
Let me save you the drama. Hire Terroir and let them handle the planning, driving, etc. Glad I resisted the ur…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 153 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 326 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 391 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wine and Tapas Experience
What time does Wine and Tapas Experience start?
Wine and Tapas Experience will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Wine and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Wine and Tapas Experience?
Wine and Tapas Experience price starts from £99.01. Discover and book Wine and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Wine and Tapas Experience cancellation policy?
Wine and Tapas Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Wine and Tapas Experience?
Wine and Tapas Experience is hosted by Terroir Wine & Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terroir Wine & Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine and Tapas Experience on Tripadvisor