This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
• Explore Olympia, one of the most significant archaeological sites in Greece without waiting in line.
• Admire firsthand the sacred land where the Olympic Flame is lit for each Olympiad.
• Go through the arched stone passageway and uncover the original Olympic Stadium of the ancient athletes.
• Don't miss the opportunity to run the ancient Olympic track!
• Once the mighty sanctuary dedicated to the god Zeus, it housed his gold and ivory statue, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Olympia, Olympia 27 065 Greece
• The Archaeological Museum which houses the site excavations is situated 5 minutes away from the archeological site of Olympia.
• Discover the treasures of antiquity at one of the principal museums of Greece.
Duration: 1 hour