Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atOmoniaAthens 104 31, GreeceIn front of the Hondos Center shopping mall at 9:30AMSee address & details
- 1Omonia SquareStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Central MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Central MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMonastirakiMonastiraki, Athina 105 55, GreeceSee address & details
Omonia, Athens 104 31, Greece
Monastiraki, Athina 105 55, Greece
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Omonia Square
- Entry/Admission - Central Market
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Athens
- Extra drinks and alcoholic beverages (Unless stated in the tour description)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A trip to Athens is not complete without the insiders tips to all of it's culinary delights and Anna was the perfect host. We spent the morning winding our way through the city streets and stopping at some amazing eateries along the way. It was a highlight of our trip. Thanks!!
Date of experience: October 2020
Food is the mirror of people. So if you look for a complete Greek experience, I hardly recommend you this tour with Athens food on foot! I had a really great time with Zéfi, my guide. She brought me in authentic places and explained me everything about the Greek food and culture.
Date of experience: July 2020
A food tour with Athens on foot is something not to be missed! Anna took us to some amazing places that really highlighted the spectacular food of Greece. The shear number of places that we visited was impressive enough, let alone the informative explanation that Anna provided.…
Date of experience: May 2019
My husband and I took this tour and we not only get to try the food but also learn more about the history of the city. The tour was a nice pace and Anna was very easy to talk to. Food was authentic Greek food and snacks which we will never have come across if we had walked…
Date of experience: February 2020
The tour was simply incredible, to resume, great hospitality and extensive knowledge of the guide Anna, the food was very tasty. it is really one of the best experience you can have to introduce you the Great city of Athens. I highly recommend this tour
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Athens Food on Foot
Everything’s better with Feta ;)
Wow!!! Can’t recommend this tour enough. Not only was it a food tour but also a cultural one taking in some of the …
An Athens Experience You Won't Forget
We debated between a tour of the Acropolis or a food tour for our family of five and I'm so glad we chose the latte…
A great food tour in Athens
This was the highlight of our trip in Athens. Anna is a great guide and we found all the hidden gems of the histori…
It was amazing experience to taste Greek specialities in Athens and know better historical sites. I strongly recomm…
Memorable, fantastic, best food tour ever! Highly recommended!
I got to experience some of athens hidden gems and amazing delicious food, thanks to Athens Food on Foot. As a huge…
Much fun, very interesting, very tasty!
We booked a 4h-tour with Anna, starting mid-morning in a group of 3. We all got along very well since we were all v…
Food on foot is fabulous!!
Our first full day in Athens we booked this tour because we didn’t know where to find anything. It was definitely t…
Family food tour
Anna was a great tour guide. We learned a lot and had good food. She also gave us good recommendations for where to…
Athens Food on Foot
The Ultimate Food Tour with Anna is as close as the tourist can get to eating like a local. Anna’s deep knowledge …
Awesome, well rounded and in-depth personal tour
This was one of the best food tours I've taken. Anna is extremely personable, friendly, and knowledgable about t…
Best way to learn about Athens
I learned a lot i this tour, I loved the walk and stops along the way. Not only we had great food but also the gui…
superb food... interesting places of the locals to see... perfect way of getting to know athen... lovely guide... j…
Highly recommend the tour! She is so kind and sweet plus takes you to amazing places to check out! I did it the nig…
Great tour, highly recommend!
Anna was fantastic, and this was a great tour to try local Athenian food! Also, we were able to learn about the cit…
This tour is an amazing opportunity to experience several neighborhoods of Athens, the oldest bakeries, an iconic c…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 883 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,500 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Classic Food Tour
What time does The Classic Food Tour start?
The Classic Food Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book The Classic Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Classic Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Classic Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Classic Food Tour?
The Classic Food Tour price starts from £55.73. Discover and book The Classic Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Classic Food Tour cancellation policy?
The Classic Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Classic Food Tour on Tripadvisor