View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Agia Kiriaki Church
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Chania
- Entry/Admission - Balos Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Kolymvari S.A.
- Entry/Admission - The Monumental Olive Tree of Vouves
- Airport Transfers
- Travel insurance and any other associated insurances
- Meals/Drinks, tips,entrance fees, optionals, other goods & services not stated in the itinerary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Hellenic Odyssey
Food and culture delight
Thank you Kelly and The Hellenic Odyssey for showcasing the best of the best Oakleigh has to offer. I thoroughly…
- Chania Venetian Lighthouse, Agia Kiriaki Church, and 4 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071