Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Please be at the departure point (Ornos bus stop) at least half an hour prior to your tour. The guide will hold a Kyklomar sign so that you are able to notice him. We stop at the natural beach of Frangias where we have time for swimming and snorcheling in the crystal clear water. We have a picknick on the beach with wine, Ouzo and Greek snacks. Our next stop is at the picturesque bay of Kalafatis where you can relax and enjoy lunch in a beautifully located restaurant right by the sea. Lunch consists of a personal Greek salad, Tzatziki, bread, oven roast chicken with potatoes or a vegetarian pasta dish, 1/4 l of wine and water. Also there is the possibility for plenty of water sports activities on Kalafatis beach. We then board our boat to continue for our next stop at the famous Paradise Beach. Here you have the opportunity for another swim or to see the party in the Tropicana Bar which has just recently been elected as one of the best beach bars worldwide.
- You'll start atOrnosOrnos 846 00, GreeceMeeting time from 09.30 am at the bus / boat stop at Ornos Beach. We start at 10:00 amSee address & details
- 1Paralia KalafatiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Paradise BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atOrnosOrnos 846 00, GreeceMeeting time from 09.30 am at the bus / boat stop at Ornos Beach. We start at 10:00 amSee address & details
Ornos 846 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- Picknic in Frangias Beach with wine, ouzo and Greek snacks
- All that is included in description
- Lunch in Kalafatis beach. Greek salad, tzatziki, chicken with potatoes & 1/4 of wine & water
- Tips and individual expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ROYALTY ESCAPES
A wonderful and relaxing cruise. Beautiful islands visited and an opportunity to snorkel and swim on a couple of …
Would book again Everything was excellent. Barcelona is marvelous and Andorra fantastic! We are coming again this y…
Amazing service-highly recommended We took the Santorini 3 days cruise and were completely amazed of how well organ…
Barcelona from Crete in September
It was a really beautiful experience with excelent choises and service. I recommend them without doubt. Thank you r…
No show. Don’t book with them!!
I booked this tour about two months in advance and received my voucher a few weeks before for leaving for Greece. …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,159 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour
- Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour price starts from £89.50. Discover and book Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour is hosted by ROYALTY ESCAPES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ROYALTY ESCAPES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Royalty Mykonos South Coast Tour on Tripadvisor