View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tivoli GardensStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2AmalienborgStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3Copenhagen King's SquareStop: 20 minutes -See details
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3,5 hour walking tour
- Entrance fees (NO inside visits are included. If you wish to enter Tivoli gardens, for example, then you're responsible for paying for your own ticket)
- Port pickup and drop-off (when starting from the cruise port, transportation to city center is not included in the tour price. If the client wants that the guide picked him up at the port - there's an extra charge for that)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers because children occupy a seat in a vehicle
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Port pickup and drop-off is not included (when starting from the cruise port, transportation to city center is not included in the tour price. If the client wants to be picked up at the port - there's an extra charge for that)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our private walking tour was perfectly tailored. Our guide quickly learned our preferences and adjusted the walking tour accordingly. It was a great overview of Copenhagen and the history of Denmark. I highly recommend it if you have limited time.
Date of experience: August 2018
Response from ElenaUlko, Управляющий at Private Walking Tour: Best of Copenhagen
Responded 21 Aug 2018
Dear Richard, Thank you so much for this great review! It is crucially important for us that our customers remain satisfied. Hope we can see you on other tours by Ulko soon! Best regards, Elena Ulko.
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241