Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Throughout both Europe and the world, Denmark is famous for its pastries and bread. Master the basics of Danish baking during a hands-on cooking class that proves ideal for food lovers and travelers with a sweet tooth. A morning start time means that this class concludes just in time for a Danish-style breakfast.
- Use equipment and ingredients that may not have at home
- Enjoy personalized attention from a Danish chef
- This morning class finishes early and leaves you the rest of the day to sightsee
- Copies of the recipes are included to take home
Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1052 København, Denmark
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Welcome snack and drinks
- Tea, Coffee, Fresh Juice and Danish snaps
- Recipe booklet and instructions
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Like a lot of other reviewers here, this class was the highlight of my short trip to Copenhagen! We had a very small group obviously owing to the current circumstances, but it was still fun. It was lovely to arrive to some coffee and granola for breakfast, it certainly felt like…
Date of experience: September 2020
Response from Gray--DK, Owner at DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries
Responded 28 Oct 2020
Thank you so much for joining us while you were in Copenhagen. We are really pleased you got a lot from the class and learned something new for your own baking. Congratulations on your great work - I will pass on your kind words to Thomas.
We lucked out and me and 2 friends ended up with a private class!! I'm sure had it not worked out this way, though, it still would've been fantastic. We made all kinds of breads, pastries, and even homemade butter. It was an absolute blast and the space is beautiful - complete…
Date of experience: August 2019
3 Helpful votes
We had such a great time with this class. I learned about Danish breads and pastries and even when our cinnamon twist did not work on the first batch, no worries. We just simply tried again! I wish I had time to do the dinner class. The menu sounded fantastic for it!! I…
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
I was fortunate enough that the class ran despite there only being 4 people – which I understand doesn’t normally happen unless other bookings allow. This meant that we each started on individual doughs/ pastries, with us all working together once the dough had proved. …
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Viola and Gray were the most excellent hosts and instructors! I learned so much about baking, and was able to make the same recipes with great success once I got home. They taught us about Danish traditions through baking. This class was definitely the highlight of my trip to…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: CPH Cooking Class
10 star experience
Wish I could give this experience a 10 plus. Our class was spectacular. We made many great Danish goodies. The faci…
Gray and Sun were awesome. Perfect part of our visit to Copenhagen! They are fun to work with and forgiving of peop…
Great Day Making Open Faced Sandwiches!
We always take a cooking class whenever we travel. This is one of the best classes we ever taken. First off the fac…
Wonderful class and fun experience!
I would recommend this class to anyone traveling to Copenhagen. We did the smorrebrod class and it exceeded all our…
Fun cooking class
I attended a baking class here. It was super fun. Learnt a lot about sourdough but also puff pastries and cinnamon …
Loved the Baking Class!
I have never been a confident baker and having been born in Denmark the opportunity to do a baking class in Copenha…
Develop your own inner Masterchef
This was an awesome way to not only meet different people from across the globe, but was an fanastic way to learn o…
Great local experience and excellent workshop
Had such a wonderful day at CPH Cooking Class. We did a dinner class and got to cook a three course dinner created …
Fantastic Cooking Class!
I travel quite a bit and always do a cooking class in every new country... and this was one of the best!! I couldn’…
Highly recommended Cooking class om Copenhagen
wonderful people who have this amazing place in copenhagen. Great cooking experience. highly recommended
Pastry and baking class
This was a really great and very intimate cooking class. The location is central in Nyhavn and has an amazing sty…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 809 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries
- DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries on Tripadvisor
- DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries price starts from £110.07. Discover and book DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries on Tripadvisor
- DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries on Tripadvisor
- DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries is hosted by CPH Cooking Class. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CPH Cooking Class on Tripadvisor. Discover and book DANISH BAKING CLASS - Breads & Pastries on Tripadvisor