View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no age limit for participating in cruise, children of all ages are welcome on board!
- FROM FINLAND
- Kemi 73 km
- Rovaniemi 168 km
- Ivalo 450 km
- FROM SWEDEN
- Kalix 23 km
- Luleå 98 km
- Kiruna 330 km
- You can make your way to Axelsvik port in Båtskärsnäs in your own car or bus and park it in the port, free of charge during the cruise.
- For Morning Cruise 10:00 -13:00 09:30 - 10:00 Boarding 10:00 - 13:00 Icebreaker Cruise 13:00 - 13:30 Disembarking For Afternoon Cruise 14:00 -17:00 13:30 - 14:00 Boarding 14:00 - 17:00 Icebreaker Cruise 17:00 - 17:30 Disembarking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Finland Local Guides
Nick was very responsive n helpful to arrange all the activities for 9 of us We really enjoyed it Nick also help …
Great city.....but expensive
The crossing was good in both directions, comfortable and a good breakfast. Helsinki is a interesting city with man…
My guide Jelena was so informative, and answered all of my questions as we walked the city. She showed me popular a…
Great tours with excellent service
We had booked a package of tours for the 7 days we were in Rovaniemi. We could not have been happier with the packa…
Necip was very responsive from the time we enquired and helpful throughout our trip in ensuring that our needs were…
Half Day In Helsinki
We were a bit limited for time - and were a bit unsure how much we would see in half a day - but we needn't have wo…
Great Experience, Slightly Pricey
It was nice to not have to book a ferry and tour seperately. The meetup with the guide was easy and the group size …
A trip to Glory of the Past
The cruise to & fro was nice and very comfortable with good options of food & beverages. Tallinn has great old worl…
Excellent Tour and Guide
We booked a small group tour with SPB. The guide and transportation were excellent. Much better than a cruise tou…
We got the 10.30 ferry from Helsinki. Easy to get the terminal 2 by number 6T or 7 tram. Easy to check in. Pleasant…
Great tour of Helsinki
I had a great time on this tour and our group was only 5 people. Our tour guide, Nec is the best of the best! He is…
Good tour to take in the highlights
This tour was perfect for taking in the main highlights of Helsinki. Our tour guide Paavo was very good & even took…
Thank you Maria!
This was a delightful walking tour with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Maria was waiting for me as I walk…
Tallinn Day Trip
Tallinn is a beautiful city! The guide met me and a few other tourists at the ferry and we walked to the old city t…
Great trip - would do again but a bit differently
Very easy trip, great guide (Thanks Marina), lots of interesting stuff, buildings, etc. Many great places to eat an…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241