• Start time is 10 am. You will finish at approximately 12.30-13
• Meet up location is at the stables at Ösjönäs Gård
• "Fika" (Swedish snack and coffee) is included, please let us know if You have any foodallergies.
• There are helmets to borrow if You don´t have Your own.
• Please bring sufficient clothing according to weather. We ride in all weather! Rides will only be cancelled if the temperature is below -17 C. In case of hot weather please consider bringing Your own waterbottle and swimgear (it is always possible to jump in the lake after the ride).
• All rides are with guide (english- and swedish speaking) and in small groups. Tiveden Nationalpark protects the wildest forests of southern Sweden, the riding trails will take us past soft mosscovered boulders, small clear lakes and majestic old trees. But there are also oppurtunities to go a bit faster and enjoy tölt, trot and canter on wider paths and small roads. In Tiveden we have 400 km of riding trails so there is a lot of options! Please tell Your guide if there is something special You want to see.
At the start time we meet up in the stables at Ösjönäs. Here You can borrow a helmet, You will meet the horses and Your guide. To be able to choose the best horse for You - please be accurate with info considering weight, length and previous experience of riding. We organise rides in small groups, our horses are amazing and kind but all rides require previous experience. The horses are mostly icelandic but for guests that want/need a bit bigger horse we also have Thor - a nordic draft horse. Please note that even if the ride is 2 hours You need to plan extra time so if the start time is 10 am You most probably won´t have finished until 12.30-13.
Parents please note that we do not have an age limit BUT all riders are required to be able to handle their horses independently in all gaits and in the terrain.