Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will start a tour from the pick up from your hotel. The way to Korouoma take about one and half hour. The hiking trail offers amazing monthly changing views all year around! The circle route runs clockwise along an old horsetrack, and hikers can get in touch with the history of the area by reading the information boards along the trail. The Koronjää trail leads past stunning viewpoints where three massive frozen waterfalls - Charlie Brown, Mammoth Fall and Brown River - create impressive sceneries. There is also plenty to see in the summertime when the area is filled with lush vegetation, vertical cliffs, boulder soils and the serpentine river that runs the bottom of the canyon. Korouoma is also a perfect hiking destination in the fall, when the stunning fall colors take over the scenery - the view is guaranteed to take your breath away. You will need to dress up in warm clothes, winter shoes and to be prepared for a unique experience.
- Picnic on bornfire
- Guide Service
- Winter clothers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Record Travel
Amazing evening with Alex, our guide. He was very nice, explained us about the Northern Lights and took a lot of pi…
Amazing experience, even if you miss the northern lights
This tour was amazing! We were lucky to see the northern lights and Egor took great pictures. But even besides the …
Amazing Tour Worth Doing
This tour was a great experience. Unfortunately the northern lights were not too clear due to cloud cover but natur…
Egor was a great tour guide. We were picked up from our accommodation and driven to a frozen lake. There was a hut …
We really enjoyed the zoo tour. It took us about three hours to look at all the animals without haste. Later, our g…
A magnificent national park with gorgeous views of frozen waterfalls of different colors. We had a 5 km route alon…
Meeting with Rudolph 😀
The farm is a 20-minute drive from Rovaniemi. We had experience driving a reindeer sleigh, which was a lot of fun …
Transfer to Kakslautanen
Thank you for a safety and comfortable transfer. The driver was polite and knowledgeable. He recommended us to visi…
A great experience at the zoo
The trip was great, we got all that we expected and more. The guide was super chill and knowledgeable, when we got …
Santa Claus Village is a magic place where your family can meet Santa. From our experience, the tour is much more m…
Nice day with a nice guide
Our guide Egor met us on time at the hotel. The road to the waterfalls took about an hour and a half. The trail in …
Weekend trip to Korouoma
Wow ! That was amazing journey for us to winter national park ! We were lucky with the weather, it was -10, so we a…
The communication was easy. We were picked up on time at our flat and the whole team was very nice. We went to a fr…
This was the best experience ever!!!
Me and my friend booked Egor’s tour and that was just amazing. We could luckily see aurora and had amazing time aro…
A great show with great hosts
Egor and Alex are great host. They took pictures of us while there were Aurora activities. Also share information a…
- Korouoma Canyon
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Korouoma National Park with picnic
- Korouoma National Park with picnic will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Korouoma National Park with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Korouoma National Park with picnic price starts from £112.47. Discover and book Korouoma National Park with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Korouoma National Park with picnic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Korouoma National Park with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Korouoma National Park with picnic is hosted by Record Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Record Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Korouoma National Park with picnic on Tripadvisor