Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ateneum, Kaivokatu 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Finland Local Guides
Nick was very responsive n helpful to arrange all the activities for 9 of us We really enjoyed it Nick also help …
Great city.....but expensive
The crossing was good in both directions, comfortable and a good breakfast. Helsinki is a interesting city with man…
My guide Jelena was so informative, and answered all of my questions as we walked the city. She showed me popular a…
Great tours with excellent service
We had booked a package of tours for the 7 days we were in Rovaniemi. We could not have been happier with the packa…
Necip was very responsive from the time we enquired and helpful throughout our trip in ensuring that our needs were…
Half Day In Helsinki
We were a bit limited for time - and were a bit unsure how much we would see in half a day - but we needn't have wo…
Great Experience, Slightly Pricey
It was nice to not have to book a ferry and tour seperately. The meetup with the guide was easy and the group size …
A trip to Glory of the Past
The cruise to & fro was nice and very comfortable with good options of food & beverages. Tallinn has great old worl…
Excellent Tour and Guide
We booked a small group tour with SPB. The guide and transportation were excellent. Much better than a cruise tou…
We got the 10.30 ferry from Helsinki. Easy to get the terminal 2 by number 6T or 7 tram. Easy to check in. Pleasant…
Great tour of Helsinki
I had a great time on this tour and our group was only 5 people. Our tour guide, Nec is the best of the best! He is…
Good tour to take in the highlights
This tour was perfect for taking in the main highlights of Helsinki. Our tour guide Paavo was very good & even took…
Thank you Maria!
This was a delightful walking tour with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Maria was waiting for me as I walk…
Tallinn Day Trip
Tallinn is a beautiful city! The guide met me and a few other tourists at the ferry and we walked to the old city t…
Great trip - would do again but a bit differently
Very easy trip, great guide (Thanks Marina), lots of interesting stuff, buildings, etc. Many great places to eat an…
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma, Parliament of Finland, and 7 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan
What time does Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan start?
Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
How much is Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan price starts from £243.15. Discover and book Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan cancellation policy?
Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor