Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atReykjavíkReykjavík, IcelandWe come to your AirBnb in Reykjavik and surroundings to cook a private dinner. We would arrive 1.5 hours before dinner time to cook and set up the table. The duration of the dinner only is 2.5/3 hours. The total duration of the experience is 4 to 5 hours long with preparation time and dinner time.See address & details
- 1ReykjavikStop: 3 hoursWe come to your AirBnb in Reykjavik and surroundings to cook a private dinner. We would arrive 1.5 hours before dinner time to cook and set up the table. The duration of the dinner only is 2.5/3 hours. The total duration of the experience is 4 to 5 hours long with preparation time and dinner time.Read more
- You'll end atReykjavíkReykjavík, IcelandWe come to your AirBnb in Reykjavik and surroundings to cook a private dinner. We would arrive 1.5 hours before dinner time to cook and set up the table. The duration of the dinner only is 2.5/3 hours. The total duration of the experience is 4 to 5 hours long with preparation time and dinner time.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Private dinner at your home, vacation rental or private venue
- Buffet dinner (you select one dinner style option between sit-down or buffet)
- Sit-down dinner (you select one dinner style option between sit-down or buffet)
- Travel expense
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had two cooks come over to our vacation home a bit outside Reykjavik to celebrate the 50th birthday of my mum and uncle with a 3 course sit down dinner. The food was probably the best we’ve ever eaten! It was exceptionally presented and just on the right side of big enough to…
What an amazing dinner Creative Chef prepared for us! The food and service was amazing ! We had a group of 10 staying together..I recommend this service to everyone!
Date of experience: November 2019
Nicolas and Carlos provided us with an unforgettable dinner and fun during our visit to Iceland. We had them come over to our AirBnB and cook a fantastic lamb dinner for 8. We had nothing left at the end of dinner because we stuffed ourselves until we could not eat more. Their…
Date of experience: November 2019
I really can't say enough about how great the services were provided by Creative Iceland. It was an amazing trip from start to finish! We used Creative Iceland to cater a couple of meals for us and they were nothing short of amazing! The ingredients, the flavor, and the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Creative Iceland prepared a wonderful feast for our bachelorette group of 14 women in an AirBNB just outside Reykjavik.They came fully prepared and were able to set themselves up with very little assistance (which was especially good as the house was new to us also!). The food…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Creative Iceland
Professional Service by Creative Iceland
There are 4 of us and we needed advice on how to plan our trip for the 5 days in September. Nicolas helped with th…
Wonderful morning with Ragga!!
I highly recommend the RAGGA embroidery workshop. I am a man and I managed to do Icelandic embroidery !! So, you ca…
a truly amzing experience!
I’d like to share my wonderful experience with Creative Iceland in late July. Before we set out for our Iceland tr…
Woodcarving workshop is wonderful!
Our entire family—2 adults and children ages 10-13 loved the woodcarving workshop arranged through Creative Iceland…
There needs to be a service like this in every city. Period.
I actually did several classes with Creative Iceland: - A food tour around downtown Reykjavik - A woodcarving tutor…
Not appropriate for young kids or tweens
My tween girls and I saw the advertising boards around Rejkjavik - and on a whim decided to do the tour on our last…
A sense of what its like to live in Reykjavik, during the financial crash and now
We really enjoyed walking around Reykjavik with Magnus, a professor of economic history at the university there. We…
City Tour - Reykjavic
Nicholas organized a walking tour of Reykjavic with a company called 'City Walk'. Our guide Eric was incredibly kn…
Learning from a master craftsman and making our own souvenirs
We really enjoyed this opportunity to learn how to shape a knife handle and sew a leather sheath from a master craf…
An Interesting Experience
I stumbled across this while looking for things to do in Reykjavik and thought it would be great to try and learn b…
Wonderful Icelandic experience
The service and help we received from Nicholas and his team at Creative Iceland was exceptional. He helped us all t…
Surprise 30th Birthday Dinner
We / a family of 7 & a friend came to Iceland for a 30th Birthday celebration. We first booked an Airbnb, then deci…
A Wonderful Icelandic Experience
A group of seven of us had dinner with Dadi and his wife Sofia. The three course meal was delicious in their lovely…
Great Evening with Nicholas
OMG, What a great evening. Dadi accommodated my issue with lactose intolerance and prepared a wonderful dinner for…
A true taste of Iceland
Our group was very happy with the delicious food that we enjoyed at the private home. It was so nice to have a rea…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,757 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,611 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Hire a Private Chef
How much is Hire a Private Chef?
Hire a Private Chef price starts from £81.35. Discover and book Hire a Private Chef on Tripadvisor
What is the Hire a Private Chef cancellation policy?
Hire a Private Chef cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hire a Private Chef on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hire a Private Chef?
Hire a Private Chef is hosted by Creative Iceland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Creative Iceland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hire a Private Chef on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Hire a Private Chef?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Hire a Private Chef on Tripadvisor