Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Museum's collections include important archeological and ethnographic materials, a rich collection of Georgian manuscripts, and Georgian Orthodox icons painted in the unique Svan style. It also houses ancient objects dating back to early empires and cultures that made their mark on Georgian history. Archeological discoveries made in Svaneti date back to the 3rd century BCE, and provide evidence of active cultural and social life, as well as connection to Kolkheti-the ancient land of the Golden Fleece encountered by the Argonauts. The archaeological collection contains many examples of ceramics, jewelry, cult or religious objects, armaments, trading instruments, and numismatic collections. The Svaneti numismatic collection is distinguished by its breadth. The majority of the coins represent the church-treasury. The chronology of the numismatic collection reserved in Svaneti begins with 5th century "Kolkhuri Tetri" and finishes with 20th century Soviet coins.
- Admission ticket to Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography
- Entry/Admission - Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Traffic Travel
It was a great day with Kakha! Pleasant atmosphere, the explanations were excellent, the places beautiful, excelle…
Awesome Snowmobile Tour
I booked my Snowmobile tour with very short notice. Nevertheless Tsotne made it happen. Everything worked out perfe…
Best wine tour we've ever taken with Traffic Travel
Such a fantastic tour with Tsotne! My husband and I were very impressed with his knowledge about the local wine cul…
Kakheti & Sighnaghi
We visited Khareba winery and Sighnaghi. Tour was arranged on a short notice and was really pleasant and informativ…
Incredible wine and culture tour of Kakheti!
This wine tour was incredible. The stops that were chosen were very intimate and gave you a great feel of the local…
In past years I have visited several regions of Georgia, all tours had been arranged by Tsotne. Need to say that it…
Always a great experience
I am from Switzerland and live in Tbilisi. This is why I already brought many friends of mine from my homeland to G…
Action packed and full of culture and history!
I traveled to Georgia for the first time in 2016 with seven friends. None of us knew very much about the country ap…
Walking in Svaneti
Our family holiday to Svaneti with Traffic was unforgettable. Svaneti is a wonderful part of the world, nature is p…
Amazing bespoke family trip with best guide
We were in the best hands with Tsotne at the wheel. He was not overwhelmed by our ambitious week's itinerary which …
Stellar experience bettered only by the tour guide
TL;DR - the smartest decision you'll make in Georgia. A short review isn't nearly enough to do the service justic…
The best trip ever
Thanks to Tsotne for the best memory. It was the first time we visited Georgia and we decided to take a full day pr…
Escape to the Beautiful Georgian Mountains!
This is the perfect tour for travelers who are short on time but would love to contrast busy Tbilisi with the majes…
2+ Fantastic Days thanks to Tsotne & Traffic Travel
Traffic Travel Georgia is awesome. The friendliness and professionalism were world class. The driver was very good,…
An unforgettable experience
My wife and I absolutely loved our private wine tour through Kakheti. It was an incredibly fun experience from star…
- Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography
- Duration: 30–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket price starts from £4.50. Discover and book Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket is hosted by Traffic Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traffic Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor