Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is a perfect combination of sightseeing and Malta's Cuisine. We will go to 3 locations in this tour. In each stop we will have time to walk around and learn about the history of the place, then we will stop to eat a traditional Maltese snack/lunch/dinner! The first stop is one of Malta's oldest shops providing a typical Maltese Breakfast. The second stop is a famous local restaurant in Malta providing a different tastings of a typical Maltese Lunch and platters. Finishing off the tour will include a unique experience of a special liquor and dessert tasting at a local Maltese stall. Come with an empty stomach for this tour, as you will have plenty to eat! Included in the Tour is always a Private Air-conditioned vehicle which will provide the transportation services from beginning to the end of the tour starting/ending location. For any other inquiries which I may have missed here, feel free to ask.
- You'll start atMargOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mdina Old CityStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2RabatStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Mosta ParishStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4MostaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 5Dingli CliffsStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMargAttard, MaltaWhen stopping at the bus stop named ' Marg' there is a parking lot infront of a nursing home. This will be the meet up location.See address & details
Marg, Attard, Malta
Returns to original departure point
- Snacks, a 3 course Lunch and desserts are all included in this tour. Make sure you come with an empty stomach!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any additional food or desserts you may want to buy to take home.
- Entry/Admission - Mosta Parish
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
If you want to discover Maltas Food & Culture there is no better way then go on that Tour with Chris. We visited 3 great Spots and the Food was amazing. Chris is such a great Guide and he made everything that we felt comfortable
Date of experience: September 2020
We wanted to explore Maltese food and what better way to do it if not with Chris! He explained everything and food was amazing! Highly recommended!
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: My Dream Malta
A MUST DO
This tour is a MUST DO !!! From north to south, Chris has shown me the best of Malta. You will be speechless facin…
What a disappointment!! Never again!
I was supposed to be picked up this morning at 9am at my hotel to start the private tour. At 9.10am I was still wai…
Amazing Tour of Malta!!
Really great experience! Would highly recommend to anyone coming to Malta. Chris was great and super knowledgeable.
Chris is an awesome host! The trip is super well planned and Chris took very great care of us. Highly recommended!
The Malta Experience- Hidden Gems Tour
Recommended! Chris, the guide, is very friendly and flexible to go see what you would like to see. He is passiona…
Malta has some amazing beaches! Our guide Chris really knows Malta. The tour goes many places that would be hard to…
Malta with kids
We did a tour with Chris and it was perfect! Chris managed to take us to all the highlights of Malta while avoiding…
So much fun!
Great trip with Chris! We visited places that normally we wouldn't see. Some of them were really spooky but that's …
The whole was very enjoyable. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The snorkelling was amazing and would …
Sadly wasn't able to do the tour due to covid but Chris was brilliant all the way through and recommended us spots …
The best tour! Had a really good time there. Chris is very knowledgable and friendly. Plus I went with one year old…
Best Tour on Malta
Chris is one of the smartes Travel Guides I’ve ever met. He’s very passionate and showed us the most beautiful spot…
Very nice experience in Malta
We had a very nice and fun tour with 5 guests total. We met with Chris in his home town of Attard and started at ar…
Fun, informative, and just the right amount of spooky
Chris is funny and knowledgeable, we really enjoyed the tour with his amazing story-telling skills. Highly recommen…
Ghost tour with Chris
We had a blast with Chris on the ghost tour! Chris is super awesome and knows how to entertain and inform. I totall…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,876 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,426 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Food & Culture Tour of Malta
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Food & Culture Tour of Malta on Tripadvisor
- The Food & Culture Tour of Malta price starts from £89.22. Discover and book The Food & Culture Tour of Malta on Tripadvisor
- The Food & Culture Tour of Malta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Food & Culture Tour of Malta on Tripadvisor
- The Food & Culture Tour of Malta is hosted by My Dream Malta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Dream Malta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Food & Culture Tour of Malta on Tripadvisor