Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the true story behind the beautiful empress Elisabeth of Austria, known as Sisi! Even though she married Franz Josef, the most wanted man of the era, her personal life still remains mysterious. Find out the details of their first encounter and the dramatic ups-and-downs of their marriage. This private tour gives you the opportunity to visit the most important historical places of Vienna, especially those that are connected to empress Sisi. Having provided a lot of private tours in Vienna, we have learned how to entertain, amuse and target our guests’ interests and preferences. Experience a personal adventure together with your friends, colleagues, or family. We take care of everything, all you have to do is relax and enjoy your authentic journey through Vienna!
- You'll start atAlbertinaplatz SOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1RingstrasseStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Wiener StaatsoperStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Imperial CryptStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4St. Stephen's CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5AugustinerkircheStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6VolksgartenStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Sisi MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atDemelKohlmarkt 14, 1010 Wien, AustriaSee address & details
Albertinaplatz S, 1010 Wien, Austria
Demel, Kohlmarkt 14, 1010 Wien, Austria
- Experienced Guide
- Pick-up at your accommodation
- Panoramic ride on the Ringstrasse in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Sweet treat at the Demel Coffee House (coffee/tea & cake)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Augustinerkirche
- Entry/Admission - Sisi Museum
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Staatsoper
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Crypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Highlights of our tour:
- In-depth, high-quality tour that acquaints you with the different aspects of the life of Sisi, the empress that has become one of Europe's most famous ladies
- Short, scenic walk around the historical center of Vienna
- Visit of the Augustinian Church where Sisi’s wedding ceremony took place
- Stroll around Volksgarten and take photos of the Sisi statue
- Discover the personal life of the empress at the Sisi Museum
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Good Vienna Tours
Great tour, great tour guide
We had a very friendly volunteer showing us around. He genuinely enjoyed the tour itself and teaching us the histor…
Really happy with the time invested in the tour which was very informative and entertaining. 5/5 points to our guid…
Vienna essentials with Lisa - a must guided tour to every Vienna visitor
A great tour guide, Lisa, very knowledgeable, friendly and interesting. We had the right proportion between histori…
Old style sightseeing / boring
We had our tour with Sylvia and I must say I'm really dissapointed. Comparing to the other cities where I've been i…
Beautiful story of a woman in her palace
The way Petra (the guide) told the story was just fascinating! The castle itself we didn't find it extremely beauti…
Barbara was an excellent tour guide. She very engaged and passionate but also witty and professional. Her knowledge…
I love free tours!
We always join free tours because they give you those deep insights that make you really enjoy the time spent toget…
Eduard is fantastic free walking tour
Eduard did a fantastic job to show the main attractions, explaining the history and guide us through the little and…
Super interesting visit
The tour with Lisa was excellent! Plenty of interesting stories that we could actually link when visiting museums o…
Great ‘Free Walking Tour’
We were guided bij Julia and she was a really good guide! She spoke fluently English and asked us what style tour w…
Interesting free tour
Interesting tour of Vienna with guide. The guide made the tour interesting. We visited the town center and many his…
Great walking tour with Lisa
One of the best Free tours that I took, Lisa (aka Mona Lisa ;) ) was an amazing guide. Had extensive knowledge of t…
Great tour, great guide
We had a wonderful time in this tour! We learned and enjoyed our walks, our guide Anita welcomed us with a beautifu…
First time in Vienna
We had a great tour with Lisa this morning, she told us some great stories about the Austrian monuments in Vienna. …
Light on a Dark Subject....
Very informative and saw interesting parts of Vienna also. The guide, Dieter, really knew his subject and also incl…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,271 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,515 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour?
How much is Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour?
Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour price starts from £554.47. Discover and book Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour cancellation policy?
Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour?
Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour is hosted by Good Vienna Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Good Vienna Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mysterious Empress Sisi Tour on Tripadvisor