This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byOslo Central StationBryggen Hanseatic Wharf
Oslo, Oslo, Eastern Norway
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Driver / Local guide
- Entrance fees, tickets for cruises or trainrides
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We would like to emphasize that our tours do only use Norwegian guides. Unlike many others we do not hire low cost seasonal workers to minimize costs and maximize profit. We know Norway is a expensive country and firmly believe that keeping the quality at the highest level is the only way to compete. Be assured that when booking with us - you will receive insight that is unparalleled by any of the other operators.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was one of the greatest tours I have ever took part. Amazing landscapes and comfortable seating throughout the means of transportation (trains, bus and boat). Clear information along the way. :) Totally recommend!
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from NorwayFjordTravel, Owner at Private Tour: The Fjords in a Nutshell from Oslo, 24 hr Refundable
Responded 5 Jun 2019
We are so delighted to hear from you and as we are "suckers" for reviews - it is nice to see that we again performed to excellence. Now - Bon Voyage and blessed travels for your next destinations. Bjorn - Guide & Owner (in that order ;-)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Norway Fjord Travel
No Response - buyer beware - took refund and now nothing.
Booked this trip with a 50% deposit in January. Due to the pandemic, we are not trying to cancel but move the tour…
Great tour between Bergen, Geilo, and Oslo
Norway Fjord Travel provided us with a great six day tour in Bergen, Geilo, and Olso. We added this on to a prior …
Trying for over 6 weeks to get a refund and not receiving any communication
I booked in February for myself and my son, and at A$1200, it was the most expensive part of our trip to Norway. I …
Just an amazing and hassle free day
We were picked up directly at our hotel by the Guide and soon got out of town by a comfortable 6 seater Mercedes wh…
Wonderful Fjords and majestic mountains
Namaste from India! Last year me and my three girlfriends had a wonderful private tour to Flam. We have never seen …
Fjords, Mountains and 800 years old Stave Church
Last year, we had the best tour ever :), we had a wonderful time (I, my wife, and our eight years old daughter). We…
Tromso, northern lights & Arctic Coast tour
Tromso, Northern Lights and Arctic Coast Trip 8 days We had a brilliant, amazing time we had in Norway last week. T…
Here is the review: We are a family of four that wanted to make one of our days while in Norway unique and decided…
Hurtigurten Cruise, Trondheim to Bergen.
The Cruise was very enjoyable and well organised. The meals were excellent and the service very attentive. It is ex…
Very beautiful and unique experience, with pleasant company, it is a very beautiful route and I recommend it of cou…
A Highlight Experience
This was such a great experience to get out to see the fjords up close. We loved it and our pilot was the best. S…
Spectacular road trip from Oslo to Bergen
My wife and I have been fortunate enough to travel quite often and we feel that our trip in Scandinavia particularl…
Our trip with Bjorn was a great one! We really enjoyed it and we made fantastic memories of our time on the tour. …
Bergen to Oslo - specially organised
Bjorn and Hanne specially designed a trip for our family including our autistic son Alexander - they were perfect h…
Enjoy a visit alone in the Fjords !
We had an extraordinary family experience. Our visit was very authentic thanks to Bjorn's explanations.It was great…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 410 travellers!