Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Saturday: Oslo – Gothenburg –...
Sunday: Copenhagen – Jönköping...
Monday: Jönköping – Stockholm...
Tuesday: Stockholm – Lillehammer...
Wednesday: Lillehammer –...
Thursday: Sogndal – Sognefjord...
Friday: Flåm – Oslo (300 km)
Oslo Central Station, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Returns to original departure point
- 6 nights Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gotaplatsen
- Entry/Admission - Fish Church
- Entry/Admission - The Little Mermaid
- Entry/Admission - Amalienborg
- Entry/Admission - Hans Christian Andersen Fairy tale House
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Storkyrkan
- Entry/Admission - Lillehammer Olympic Park
- Entry/Admission - Briksdal Glacier (Briksdalbreen)
- Entry/Admission - Jostedalsbreen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sognefjorden
- Entry/Admission - Flaamsbana Museet
- Entry/Admission - Oslo City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Frogner Park
- Entry/Admission - Vigeland Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and contact number during the tour, gender, date of birth, nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €75 per person per night will need to be paid. Or choose SINGLE TRAVELER SHARING, if single person is willing to share a twin room with a tour member of same age. No single supplement will be charged, once a final decision has been made, it is not possible to amend the choice later. Complaints regarding this issue will not be accepted.
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Most travellers can participate
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: goEUgo International Limited
Trip canceled 22 hours before the actual time
Got a call with USA caller ID so i thought it was a prank call. We were already in Madrid & it was our Day 4 in Spa…
7days 2countries (Switzerland and Italy; but Paris was not explored).
In a short 7 days, goEUgo has made a solo trip and week long vacation filled with adventure, wonder and gratitude. …
affordable but not extensive or in depth
For your 85 euros per night (as of 2020), you get hotel way outside of city, breakfast, bus or coach. Advantage is…
Worst Group Arrangement We Ever Had
We asked Goeugo, Holland office to arrange our group in May 2019, but the quality of the tour is very poor, we had …
Absolutely worth it me and my dad had a great time
This was an extremely well organized trip tour. Our guide was Simon and he's the best. He speaks 5 languages cons…
a 2 week tour
This was amazing we had a great 2 week trip through Europe Peter and I we were pleased to get the trip it was a lif…
Absolutely Worst Tour Guide Ever
We've just completed a 4-Day England and Scotland Tour with goEUgo over Christmas. As the tour was from December 23…
Dev Raj P00
Wonderful trip with lifetime memories: Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes
Visiting Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes was a lifetime memory. I will highl…
Not much of a fun
the tour guide was not able to speak english properly. it was the worst tour giude. Very less time at important pla…
Great way to see a lot of Europe at a fair price
We did the blue line trip thru 7 countries in 7 days. There were people from 10 different countries on our bus. So…
Excellent guide with very good local knowledge.
The travel flexibility was just right for us. Excellent guide with very good local knowledge and excellent English.…
Thank You GoEuGo!
At first I was so skeptical about taking tour bus because I knew it's gonna be exhausting and time limited to see t…
A must-visit tour line
I have just completed the GreenLine Tour and I must admit it was a really great experience. First and foremost our …
Scandinavian tour from Copenhagen
The 7-day Scandinavian tour through GoEuGo was a fabulous tour commencing from Copenhagen going towards Stockholm …
Amazing trip through Europe, Lifetime Memory
With so few reviews compared to other companies, I was hesitant to book with goEUgo. Nevertheless, just looking at…
- Gotaplatsen, Fish Church, and 14 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,897 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway
What time does 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway start?
7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway?
How much is 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway?
7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway price starts from £581.43. Discover and book 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway on Tripadvisor
What is the 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway cancellation policy?
7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Oslo exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway on Tripadvisor