This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Driver/Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup / Port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle and all road toll / fuel for the entire two day journey
- Fjord Cruise in the UNESCO Nærøyfjord Flåmsbana Railway Hotel stay in Sognefjord (This is a two day trip) When booking we will suggest hotels to fit your own needs, either 4 star or budget choice. Just search for HOTEL + BALESTRAND on Google and find a hotel in your budget range. We recommend the Kvikne Hotel from our own experience and emphasize that we are unbiased in this suggestion. As a tour operator we do not have ties to any hotel or restaurant and we do this so that our clients have full freedom of choice. Hotels vary in price and you should expect 85 to 135 Euros per person depending on your choice. This tour is perfect as a part of your Norwegian fjords experience, as it can be done "both ways". Weather you fly in via Oslo or Bergen we adjust the tour to your own particular plans. Please advise us what is the best for you / your client. If ANY unclear issues, please call Viator Customer service and ask to talk to the local supplier direct.
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress code is: Outdoor activitys in the Scandinavian Region We have wheelchair available to those with mobility issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Norway Fjord Travel
No Response - buyer beware - took refund and now nothing.
Booked this trip with a 50% deposit in January. Due to the pandemic, we are not trying to cancel but move the tour…
Great tour between Bergen, Geilo, and Oslo
Norway Fjord Travel provided us with a great six day tour in Bergen, Geilo, and Olso. We added this on to a prior …
Trying for over 6 weeks to get a refund and not receiving any communication
I booked in February for myself and my son, and at A$1200, it was the most expensive part of our trip to Norway. I …
Just an amazing and hassle free day
We were picked up directly at our hotel by the Guide and soon got out of town by a comfortable 6 seater Mercedes wh…
Wonderful Fjords and majestic mountains
Namaste from India! Last year me and my three girlfriends had a wonderful private tour to Flam. We have never seen …
Fjords, Mountains and 800 years old Stave Church
Last year, we had the best tour ever :), we had a wonderful time (I, my wife, and our eight years old daughter). We…
Tromso, northern lights & Arctic Coast tour
Tromso, Northern Lights and Arctic Coast Trip 8 days We had a brilliant, amazing time we had in Norway last week. T…
Here is the review: We are a family of four that wanted to make one of our days while in Norway unique and decided…
Hurtigurten Cruise, Trondheim to Bergen.
The Cruise was very enjoyable and well organised. The meals were excellent and the service very attentive. It is ex…
Very beautiful and unique experience, with pleasant company, it is a very beautiful route and I recommend it of cou…
A Highlight Experience
This was such a great experience to get out to see the fjords up close. We loved it and our pilot was the best. S…
Spectacular road trip from Oslo to Bergen
My wife and I have been fortunate enough to travel quite often and we feel that our trip in Scandinavia particularl…
Our trip with Bjorn was a great one! We really enjoyed it and we made fantastic memories of our time on the tour. …
Bergen to Oslo - specially organised
Bjorn and Hanne specially designed a trip for our family including our autistic son Alexander - they were perfect h…
Enjoy a visit alone in the Fjords !
We had an extraordinary family experience. Our visit was very authentic thanks to Bjorn's explanations.It was great…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 114 travellers!