Embark on a journey where time stands still and legends come alive. Begin with the submerged tales of Scapa Flow, where warships tell stories of battles long past. Feel the winds of Yesnaby as you stand on its cliffs, staring into the abyss of the ocean's expanse. Walk through Skara Brae, stepping directly into the lives of Neolithic inhabitants. Let the ancient stones of Brodgar and Stenness whisper their millennia-old secrets to you. This is not merely a tour—it's an epic saga where you are the protagonist, uncovering the mysteries of a land where history and nature entwine. Dive deep into Orkney's tales, become a part of its legend, and etch your own story in its ancient sands. Adventure awaits; will you answer its call?
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Skara Brae Prehistoric Village entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Skara Brae Prehistoric Village
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- We offer pick-up and drop-off from Kirkwall.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210098P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210098P28
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Scapa FlowStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2YesnabyStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 3Ring of BrodgarStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Standing Stones of StennessStop: 50 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point