Medellin, the city of Eternal Spring, is known in Colombia for its flowers, textile industry, coffee and of course, for its tasty food.
- This delicious tour will start at your hotel, after picking it up, we will take you to feel at home.
- In the daily life of a paisa kitchen we will discover a nice tradition based on breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
- Before starting to cook we can enjoy some Colombian fruits such as: papaya, "uchuva", "maracuya", "lulo".
- We will recognize the essential ingredients to prepare "arepas" a type of tortilla made with corn.
- We will prepare "arepas" with very Paisas tips, we will learn two ways to cook them and we will enjoy each step. We will put butter and "quesito" on top, what is necessary to feel like a Paisa at breakfast time.
- We will have a ready prepared mass to make "buñuelos", another local snack that you cannot resist.
- We will also discover how to make "aguapanela" a very traditional drink that can be taken hot or cold, as you prefer.
- We will enjoy a breakfast like family, usually a breeze from the balcony refreshes the dining area and sometimes we are surprised by the birds looking for crumbs.
At the end, because not after repeating one or another snack, we will return to the hotel.