Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Karamoja on one of our unique Karamoja Mountain Bike Tours through the untouched North East of Uganda. Take the Karamoja Mountain Bike Tour and discover the untouched northeast of Uganda. Drive over old colonial roads, enjoy the views of undulating planes, interact with the local community and immerse in East Africa’s last living cultures. Spend the day getting to know your bicycle and Karimojong hosts. You can then immerse yourself in traditional Karamojong life and culture and explore the surrounding plains.
Kara-Tunga, Karamoja Safari Camp, Lomilo Road, Plot 8 Behind United Nations Offices, Moroto, Uganda
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Personal expenditures
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Tour of Karamoja was an unforgettable and epic experience! Or should we call it an adventure? It was my first time that I signed up for a cycling trip like this in Uganda. Muddy tracks, river crossings to get wet feet, technical rocky descents (not my thing, that's an…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kara-Tunga Arts & Tours
Great time in Karamoja!
We went to Nakapelimoru village and Kotido which was an incredible experience. James the guide was a local, very fr…
Trekking mount Moroto (3 days)
Splendid experience! The trek has diverse terrain, the landscape is amazing and the team is so friendly and profess…
Kidepo Valley National Park visit from Moroto with a kid
We had a four day-three night safari to Kidepo national park organized by Kara-Tunga Tours in February 2021.We had …
Mt Kadam Hike
We went to Mount Kadam with Kara-tunga for a two days experience into this beautiful mountain forest. The hike and …
Fantastic 3 day Mount Moroto Trek
We were the second group to join Kara-Tunga for a 3 day trek on Mt Moroto. The hiking was challenging but distance…
Very professional and attractive
Theo and his team are very professional, they organized very interesting activities with local tribes. We visited e…
Unbelievably incredible and must do !
It's a tough one to pick the favourite activity. Hiking mount Moroto was an incredible experience! The vegetation, …
Karatunga Moroto trek with Pieter
Pieter from Karatunga guided my partner and I for a two day trek to the Moroto mountain. We slept on the mountain r…
Mount Moroto must do!
I would highly recommend if you go Karamoja, that Kara-Tunga will support you with your every need. Mount moroto hi…
Mount Moroto hiking - 3 days
If you love hiking, this is the place to go !! We had an amaizing experience with karatunga guides on the mountain.…
Five stars bush camp ⭐️
I experienced the new Mount Moroto camp :) ! It was really a great Sunset from this part of the mountain, one of my…
Mount Moroto 3 Summits in 3 Days Trek
If you visit Uganda, come to Karamoja. If you come to Karamoja, go with Kara-Tunga. Friendly, authentic, local.. th…
Mount Moroto 3 days hike
Awesome hike with awesome views. Guides are very nice and good cooks also. Camps were always already set up when we…
Exciting custom adventures off the beaten track
Myself and a friend were keen to explore the birds on Mount Moroto. We asked for a day's hike up the mountain to li…
Unforgettable, perfect and authentic
A simply unforgettable, perfect and authentic experience. We were looking for an agency to help us meet the local …
- Karamoja, Moroto
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja
- Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja price starts from £33.28. Discover and book Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja on Tripadvisor
- Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja on Tripadvisor
- Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja is hosted by Kara-Tunga Arts & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kara-Tunga Arts & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain Bike tours in Moroto Karamoja on Tripadvisor