Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atElgin ValleyElgin Valley, Grabouw, 7160, South AfricaDirections and Coordinates to be sent the day before activity departureSee address & details
- 1Cape Canopy TourStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThe tour starts off with a 20 min 4x4 drive to the top of the gorge and consists of eleven thrilling slides, some over 300m long, each ending on a platform constructed on the cliffs and fynbos covered mountain slopes above the Riviersonderend Gorge. A unique suspension bridge between a narrow sandstone ravine high above a spectacular double waterfall is guaranteed to be one of the unforgettable highlights of the tour! Finish off the tour with a light lunch (included) while you watch your video of the day. Included in this tour: Park fees A return 4x4 trip Fully guided tour along 13 elevated platforms A secret snack stop on route (biscuit and juice/ hot chocolate) Rain gear will be provided in wet weather A complimentary light meal will be provided at the Sunbird CafeRead more
- You'll end atElgin ValleyElgin Valley, Grabouw, 7160, South AfricaDirections and Coordinates to be sent the day before activity departureSee address & details
Elgin Valley, Grabouw, 7160, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- A return 4x4 trip
- Fully guided tour along 13 elevated platforms
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Cape Canopy Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Was an amazing experience. our guides, lead by Adrian really knew what they were doing and he helped me, whom has an extreme fear of heights, conquer this fear and really enjoy the activities.(even when I initially refused to jump of the first landing he had a lot of patience…
Date of experience: December 2017
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: CapeXtreme Adventure Tours
The worst travel experience I have ever had.
I was put on a bus with teenagers aging 15-19. They were shouting and screaming the entire way n throwing water at…
Great time, great guide
Went on the 6 day tour as a solo traveller, was a but worried at first but as it turned out I wasn't the only one i…
5 day Cape to Addo
We had a great time and have seen many interesting things during our trip! Although I think I would rather take 4 …
Fun experience with incredible views
Abseiling on Table Mountain was an adrenaline rush with amazing views. Though some people choose to hike the moun…
10 day tour (Cape town, Addo Package and Garden Route)
We went on the ten day tour in august, our guide was Lourens. We did a lot of things, so pardon me if I don’t menti…
Great week in South Africa!
Have learned a lot and had such a fun with the group and our super guide, Lourens! Baie dankie, Lourens!😎😊
Great tour !!
I had a great time and discovered a lot of things ! Our guide Lourens was very interesting and fun ! Thanks :)
HORRIBLE AND RUDE HIKING GUIDE FOR TABLE MOUNTAIN SKELETON GORGE HIKE - NAME OF GUIDE GARRETH
My daughter visited Cape Town from the USA with 4 friends, they are 21 years old. They used Cape Xtreme Adventure T…
Beautiful Trip with a Great Guide and Good People
My trip was excellent and flexible. Everyday is packed with activities there plenty fund and leave you with a feeli…
Amazing guide! Lourens
The best guide in south of africa !! Heis nice, funny and a little crazy !Thank you vert much lourens. Lekker krekk…
3Day Big 5 & Bungy
Hi Cape Xtreme Team My experience with CapeXtreme Adventure was amazing- I had the best time of my life,the drive …
A good day trip
A good tour on the Cape Peninsula with two knowledgeable guides, two Gareths. We saw a lot, but it never felt rushe…
Regarding the guide, we had a dude called Dylan. He's very chill, friendly and knowledgeable, so he talked to us a …
No information given about where to go. Told to not come because of wind and then called asked where I am. Didn't g…
Unforgettable first time Safari
This trip was our first safari experience and it definitely exceeded expectations. We saw all of the big 5 plus lot…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £30.81* £33.86
Popular: Booked by 2,322 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,672 travellers!
from £30.75* £36.17
Popular: Booked by 1,067 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ziplining Cape Town
- Ziplining Cape Town cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ziplining Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- Ziplining Cape Town is hosted by CapeXtreme Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CapeXtreme Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ziplining Cape Town on Tripadvisor