View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Private Tour led by a LOCAL GUIDE for personalized attention and flexibility • Scenic day in the Sicilian countryside • Taste local wines, olives, and olive oil • Explore the ancient ruins at Selinunte on a guided tour • Comfortable transport from your hotel by Luxury Mercedes Minivan • Starting from Agrigento/Sciacca area This tour combines lovely moments being surrounded by Sicilian rural areas and vineyards set in a delightful location, plus a journey back in time where the Greeks left a unique heritage. The island is renowned for the many outstanding wines, some of them produced in this area which is famous for a great wine and olive oil production. SELINUNTE is one of the most evocative places in Sicily. In the 5th Century BC it was second only to Syracuse. The archeological site includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city, amazing ruins more than 2600 years old.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parco Archeologico SelinunteStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedPick up by your LOCAL GUIDE at your hotel and drive (1h) on board of a Luxury Mercedes Minivan to the archeological park of SELINUNTE which is the most important archaeological site of the Mediterranean where it is possible to gather the most information’s and materials about the meeting between two cultures: Greeks and Phoenicians. Archaeologists are gradually unearthing an ancient Greek city Inside this marvelous site you will visit the Eastern Hill with three temples, the Acropolis with the ancient city, more temples and many other interesting excavations dating back to the 7th century BC.Read more
- Exclusive Tour with Local Guide/Driver
- Guided Tour inside archeological area of Selinunte
- Winery and Organic Olive Farm - Visit & Tasting
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Lago Arancio
- Entrance fee to archeological area
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico Selinunte
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mimmo's Private Sicily Tours
We were supposed to spend one hour at the temple and one hour at the teatro in Segesta. As it turned out, we never …
Tourin Sicily with Mimmo
My husband and I, together with a friend, spent 2 wonderful days with our personal Guide Mimmo, the magnificent. W…
The 5 days tour of Eastern Sicily with Mimmo exceeded my expectations! We visited Piazza Armerina, Caltagirone, Syr…
Mimmo made our dream trip extra special
We found him online and booked him for two days in Sicily. He pleasant and informative with a Great sense of humor…
Terrific first visit to Sicily with Mimmo
We spent three full days with Mimmo seeing as much as possible from our base in Catania - and it was all terrific. …
If you go to Sicily you need to use my buddy Mimmo. He speaks many different languages. He is very professional and…
Magnificent Tour of Eastern Sicily
Mimmo guided us through Eastern Sicily for four days and three nights. We are not 'tour people' but we cannot imagi…
Erice, Segesta, Monreale
From my first e-mail with Mimmo, I knew that I had chose the best guide AND driver for our limited time in Sicily. …
Look no further . . .
When we booked our private Sicily tour with Mimmo, we hoped to have a memorable experience learning about Sicily. W…
Step in the history
We had been looked after well and educated well of the history, our tour of Taormina and Montreale started early wi…
Wonderful day with a wonderful guide!
We are 3 married couples, aged 55+, visiting from the U.S. who were looking to spend a day visiting wineries withou…
A little bit "persnickety"....he will know what I mean
I enjoyed Mimmo's guidance while in Sicily. He was very knowledgeable, didn't talk too much or throw in too many d…
Sicily at its best
Very educational, entertaining with delicious food. I especially liked the local restaurants he shared with us.
Two Fantastic Days exploring Marsala area
Mimmo's tours are beyond one's expectations. He is knowledgeable allowing him to guide you in making decisions on w…
We spent two days with Mimmo visiting the Roman Villa, Monreal and Cefalù. The visits would have been interesting i…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241