Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic Bassano del Grappa recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from Emilia Romagna cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
36061 Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The best birthday gift ever!
I received this class as a birthday gift from my partner. What a truly fantastic gift! The cooking instructor, Barb…
This was a small intamite tour of the fish market. The really nice thing was going back to Anna's house to cook wh…
Unforgettable Experience at Barbara's with Cesarine
I booked a dining experience with Cesarine at Barbara's with a group of friends. It was an absolutely fantastic eve…
A Must-Have Experience!
Where to begin! Our Cesarine experience was wonderful from start to finish. Our class was originally booked for Ven…
Delicious pizza and tiramasu with Anna in Venice.
My family had a wonderful first night in Venice with Anna. She welcomed us into her home and taught us how to make…
Amazing personalised experience!
I couldn’t have asked for a better evening! I am coeliac (gluten free) but organised the cooking class as a present…
Anna is an amazing cook and an amazing teacher! She is delicate and elegant and it reflects in her food. We asked f…
The BEST time
If we could give this review more than 5 stars (dots?) we would. A truly amazing experience - Barbara was an AMAZIN…
Like Meeting Old Friends for the First Time
Learning to make tiramisu and pasta with Guilia was the highlight of our trip. Her kitchen is perfectly arranged fo…
This activity was excellent we had an great time we loved our host she was so warm and welcoming made us feel right…
Lovely experience with lovely people!
Such a special night for us to be able to visit with native Venetians in their home. We helped make an incredible …
This Experience Exceeded My Expectations!
I was hesitant reserving this dinner but wanted a different experience for my group of friends. First, Lucy’s patie…
Eat like a local
This is the second time I have used le Cesarine, once in Florence and this time in Venice. We booked a private, hom…
Cooking Class with children aged 10 and 13, it was fun and instructive
the food was very good. A great evening ! We learned to cook excellent risotto and crostata as well. The market vis…
Not what was advertised
I would like to preface this review with the fact that our hosts were very nice, kind, and welcoming people. Howeve…
- Museo Civico di Bassano del Grappa
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa on Tripadvisor
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa price starts from £75.65. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa on Tripadvisor
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa on Tripadvisor
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa is hosted by Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Bassano del Grappa on Tripadvisor