View all photos (34)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Departure from Cefalù in the direction of Castelbuono, through ancient "trazzere" we will reach Geraci where we will make a brief stop to visit the castle of Ventimiglia. medieval with the characteristic narrow streets, churches and noble palaces. Petralia Soprana is the highest village of the Madonie, dominating a wide landscape with views of snow-capped Etna peaks. The adventure continues in the direction of the village of Petralia Sottana where you can visit following the route of the Urban Geological Path, a unique itinerary in Europe .We will cross, at an altitude of 1500 meters, the town of Piano Battaglia which is located in the heart of the Madonie massif, between the mountainous complex of Pizzo Carbonara and Monte Mufara, in a landscape and environment of high value. The excursion continues towards of the hamlet of Isnello passing through the astronomical observatory.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Castello dei Ventimiglia
- 1Cefalu CoastStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Petralia SopranaStop: 2 hours -See detailsPass by Isnello
- including photo shoot and drinks, picnic lunch or mountain restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Cefalu Coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Thank you for a great experience...
Thank you Emanuele for such a great time with your excursions it has been amazing. Your company is very reliable…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241