Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Your visit begins with a pleasant walk through our vineyard, where we craft the exceptional quality of each of our wine. During the walk, we will explain our methods of working with the vines. Then we take you through a tour of the wine cellar, where you can gain an insight into how we transform grapes into wine. Last but not least, we show you our beautiful barrel cellar, which was carved into the tuff-stone during ancient Etruscan times. After the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste all of our wines.
Madonna del Latte, Località Sugano, 11, 05018 Orvieto TR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Guided tour in the vineyard and wine making cellar
- Tasting of our 5 wines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Madonna del Latte
What a great day! The winery was gorgeous and the host was amazing. The personal tour and tasting made us feel li…
Highly recommended! Fabulous wine and day trip!
Madonna del Latte is a one hour direct train trip from Rome to Orvieto. Leon, the owner of this boutique winery, ex…
Excellent wine, excellent hospitality
We had a wonderful time at Madonna del Latte. One of the top wine tastings we have ever experienced. It's hard to s…
My husband and I visited recently and it was an awesome experience. Leon is an excellent host. We had a private to…
Do not miss!
Visiting this winery was one of the highlights of our trip to Italy! Wines were excellent, estate was lovely, and o…
Great Wine Tour & Tasting!
With an email sent to the winery the evening before, we got a quick response back to make room for us the following…
We booked a reservation and had an exclusive tour of the winery followed by tastings of excellent wines. Leon was …
Inexpensive great tour of a very unique winery
We booked our tour for the very next day, after finding the winery online. Leon, runs a one man show there, owner, …
Make time for this one. Leon is a superb host - v informative. He has an interesting family history and a captivati…
Leon provided a excellent, entertaining and delicious tasting. His wine is great. His facility is beautiful and his…
Small vineyard in Orvieto focused on making excellent wine
We had a group of 14 to do the tour and tasting at Madonna del Latte. I made the selection for our group as our st…
Fabulous wines, winery, and winemaker - Highlight of our trip
We just received our shipment of wines from Madonna del Latte, and they are as wonderful as we remembered from our …
Fine wines and great views
Near Orvieto, 25 minutes outside of town, the trip is worth it. Please call ahead. English is spoken (anche Itali…
This exquisite gem of a small winery is an Absolute Must on your visit to Umbria/Tuscany.
Leon, the owner and winemaker, gives the tour of his beautiful estate with an historic, traditional residence and t…
Leon was great.
The location and wine were fantastic. Leon is a very nice host and we had a great afternoon. Highly recommended.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Winery tour and wine tasting
- Winery tour and wine tasting price starts from £22.08. Discover and book Winery tour and wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Winery tour and wine tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Winery tour and wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Winery tour and wine tasting is hosted by Madonna del Latte. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Madonna del Latte on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Winery tour and wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Winery tour and wine tasting on Tripadvisor