View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Territory of Paestum The most beautiful tracts of the Tirrenian Coast; the sea, the green and its fascinating traditions make this place a really interesting touristic destination. Here myth and legend coexist. The Temple of the Three Temples, the Temple of Ceres, the Temple of the Neptune, the Amphitheater (a Typical Roman Building), and the Forum are visible. In Paestum there is also a National Archaeological Museum, which includes the Roman history of the city. Here a unique example of Greek painting is kept: The Diver's Tomb. Another interesting place to visit is the Sanctuary of "Madonna del Granato", where, even today, a lot of pilgrims from all over the Campania Region come to visit. Regarding Gastronomy the most popular products are: Mozzarella produced in Paestum, Artichokes and olive oil.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Archaeological Park of PaestumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedOne of Italy's most majestic sights on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea, Paestum is a major ancient Greek city on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea in Magna Graecia. After its foundation by Greek colonists under the name of Poseidonia it was eventually conquered by the Lucanians and later by the Romans. The Lucanians renamed it to Paistos and in turn the Romans gave the city its current name. The ruins of the ancient Greek temples, dating back to the 6th century BC, which are in a very good state of preservation. Doric temples, which are thought to be dedicated to the city's namesake Poseidon (known to the Romans as Neptune), Hera and Ceres. The Temples of Neptune and Hera are located next to the Southern end of the site, while the smaller Temple of Ceres is at the Northern end.Read more
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffer
- Private professional guide inside the archeological area of Paestum
- Entrance tickets in the archeological area of Paestum
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park of Paestum
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Food and beverages;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults;
- Customers with physical limitations can walk inside the archeological area.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome Italy Explora
It was absolutely amazing!
They were wonderful and efficient, Got is very close to the Pope. After a wonderful experience with the Pope, they …
If you have no mobility issues this should be a must see!
Settled by the Etruscans 2500 years ago, it was largely abandoned in the 16th century following an earthquake. Ou…
Italy countryside tour
First off I want to say that I found a new friend in Rossana...She truly is a great tour guide. We had so much fun…
Once in a lifetime experience!
Rosanna is the BEST! Excellent communication while booking and leading up to tour. PRIVATE tour for three of us: P…
We attended the Papal Audience it was indoor and packed. I applied for tickets a few months ago and collected them …
Ticket was not accepted
This is a scam, the museum said that they did NOT have business dealings with who ever issued the ticket. So I was …
Rome = Love forever
A beautiful magic night in Rome with the one you love. Rome is the eternal city made for those who are in love. Tha…
Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento & Amalfi Coast!
Traveling with 6 other relatives thought parts of Italy in a guided tour we only had one day for ourselves to do wh…
Mr & Mrs C Muscatello
I will definitely book my prepaid tickets from Rome Italy Explora next time. No long line ups, good price and value…
Private “Day Tour of Positano and Amalfi Coast”
Rossana & Luigi of "Rome Italy Explora" make such a TERRIFIC team !!! We absolutely LOVE them and would recommend …
A visit back in time.
My father-in-law was at Monte Cassino in 1943 when the Allies invaded Italy so this was a trip to see what he had t…
San Giovanni Rotondo
Great visit to see St Pio with Rossana Lanucara and the driver. Such a great experience and made even better with …
Rossana Lanucara, our guide and Rodriguez, the driver provided the four of us a marvelous and enlightening 12 hour …
What an awesome Tour! Highly recommended! Rosanne did such a fantastic job. Both sites are a must see. The beautifu…
We booked a tour of the Amalfi Coast 2 yrs ago where we first met the fabulous Rossana and Luigi as our tour guide …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
More options from Rome Italy Explora
Historical & Heritage Tours
from $108.65* $135.81