Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Low Price Guarantee
this cruise is private ,max number of passengers it's 12, we will sailing all amalfi coast, beautiful place cost coast, start from positano main dock, than reach praiano stop to pirate grotto, where you can swimming, passed ischia di praiano,than we will reach fuorore where you can see the beauty of fiordo which private beach ,where the water it's amazing, follow to conca dei marini stop to santa croce beach, where you can see sophia loren villa and also the arch of elephant kissing,it's two rocks ,after you can see the emerald grotto(the price of ticket it's not inclusive),we will snorkeling and swimming ,also we reach amalfi and you can stop there to visit the city that stay closer to the port the dome and a factory of limoncello ,than we can come to pick up you and follow to minori where you will test a good ice-cream of sal de riso and cakes. than we will be back to Positano.
- You'll start atVia Regina GiovannaVia Regina Giovanna, 84017 Positano SA, ItalyOur meeting point is near the entrance the Brasserie Bar Covo dei Saraceni. Our hostess will wait for you with the sae Living t-shirtSee address & details
- Pass byAmalfi Coast
- You'll end atVia Regina GiovannaVia Regina Giovanna, 84017 Positano SA, ItalyOur meeting point is near the entrance the Brasserie Bar Covo dei Saraceni. Our hostess will wait for you with the sae Living t-shirtSee address & details
Via Regina Giovanna, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Soft drinks(water, coca cola, coca cola zero, fanta)
- bruschetta with cherry tomatoes, olive, salad snack, fresh fruit
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- beach towel
- EXTRA • A la carte wines • Alcholic drinks • Gifts (flowers, cakes for your event) • Tourist guide (choose your language) • Lunch on board
- ticket for visit the emeralds grotto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was hands down one of my favorite experiences in Italy! We loved it so much that when we got home after the tour, we booked the same tour for the next day. If we would have been there for another day I'm positive we would have gone again. Alessandro is a safe driver,…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from Alessandro A, Manager at amalfi coast day tour
Responded 18 Jan 2020
Thank you very much it's nice to work with nice people like you.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sea Living
Perfect private sunset tour
We wanted a private boat trip around either Capri, Almalfi, or Positano that wouldn’t break the bank, as we only wa…
The best way to experience Capri from Positano
Our group of 7 had an amazing all-day private boat experience with Cristiano and Sea Living. In addition to being a…
Trip of a life time!
One of the best adventures. I have ever had with this company, got to see a tour of postiano and also fish it! We g…
Perfect to explore Capri / Amalfi Coast
Wow. What a perfect way to tour the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Our skipper Elio was a real gentleman and very competen…
Memorable and Trustworthy
First our exchange with the hosts was excellent. Great response time and good respectful advice. The tour was on ti…
Best Day Ever!
Heading out along the Amalfi coast with Alessandro of Sea Living Positano, was one of the best days of our 4 month …
Almost end of season, but that when you able to see the coast on its best profile. Water was still warm. We had a f…
Meghna Saikia P00
Found about Sea Living through Airbnb and typically they take tours from Positano, but we worked out a pick up with…
We had great time on the boat! Really nice owners, Emily was there for everything. Really honest, they don't want y…
We had such an awesome time!
We had the best time ever with these guys. They were very flexible when we had to move our booking due to high wind…
AMAZING!!! A MUST DO!
We had such an INCREDIBLE time! Salvatore, our Captain was absolutely amazing, professional, and was very informati…
Awesome experience. Scenic and personal tour.
We had the pleasure of riding with Alessandro himself and had an amazing day at sea. Beautiful day full of views an…
Highlight of our trip!
Our boat ride with Federico along the Amalfi Coast was the best part of our three week stay in Italy! Federico was …
What a perfect day!
7 of us boarded the wonderful boat for a day of sun, sea and the magnificent scenery of the Amalfi coast. Captain …
Best Day Ever!
What an amazing experience! My group rented the boat for a full 8 hour day to Capri. We had no idea what to expect …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,316 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,483 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,245 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about amalfi coast day tour
- amalfi coast day tour price starts from £870.94. Discover and book amalfi coast day tour on Tripadvisor
- amalfi coast day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book amalfi coast day tour on Tripadvisor
- amalfi coast day tour is hosted by Sea Living. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sea Living on Tripadvisor. Discover and book amalfi coast day tour on Tripadvisor