Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In the company of an expert guide of the territory we will take a ride on the saddle of a typical wasp along the Costa degli Dei, visiting Capo Vaticano, Zungri and Pizzo giving you unforgettable emotions.
- You'll start atCST Tropea Escursioni e TourLargo S. Michele, 8/9, 89861 Tropea VV, Italythe meeting point is in front of the CST AgencySee address & details
- 1Capo VaticanoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2ZungriStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3PizzoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCST Tropea Escursioni e TourLargo S. Michele, 8/9, 89861 Tropea VV, Italythe meeting point is in front of the CST AgencySee address & details
CST Tropea Escursioni e Tour, Largo S. Michele, 8/9, 89861 Tropea VV, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Multilingual guide ( English and German )
- The price is for 1 person on a vehicle with 2 people. Please, contact us for different options.
- Drinks and food.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- It is possible to drive the vehicle without passengers but only on request and with a supplement.
- Cost of petrol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years ( For driving)
- Driving experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: CST Tropea
Lovely day on the sea!
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time sailing with Guiseppe. The boat was lovely, we had enough room to spread ou…
We were looking for bikes. CST helped us to find a good provider. Later we had other questions, CST helped us very …
Easy to book, easy to contact and discuss, easy to travel
The trip was well organized. Everything was on time - departure / arrival / time for walks in places of visit. Many…
BEWARE BEFORE BOOKING WITH CST TROPEA
DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY. I booked a tour to the aeolian islands for August 14th. August 11th, I received an email…
Private sailing trip.
This excursion was the highlight of the trip. We opted for the private boat trip for just the four of us in our fa…
Our dream Tropea Wedding
This was our beautiful beach wedding in Tropea; thank you so much CST Tropea; Kerstin and team you did an outstandi…
Reggio Calabria tour
Superb excursion which took in the quiet town of Nicotera, followed by the beautiful coastal Scilla. Then on to Reg…
No Confirmation or Vouchers Received after Payment Wired
I wired CST Tropea funds for 3 days' hotel, transfers and full day tours on June 8 and haven't received a confirmat…
Amazing guide for trip to Taormina
One of the highlights of our recent 2 week trip to Italy was a day trip to Taormina from Tropea with our guide Anto…
Half day capo vaticano trip
The boat was overcrowded with people, more than the capacity. We could barely hear the guide giving information abo…
The tour via Vespa with Antonio was absolutely amazing. We are Australian, so normally drive on the left side. Anto…
Excellent company to plan tours
Amazing company to book tours with. They stepped up when the tours from the timeshare fell through due to not havin…
Best experience with CST Tropea team!
Cannot fault the experience with CST Tropea! Camila & Joseph were fantastic!! Very reliable, always on time with tr…
Excellent tour to Taormina!!
My mom and I went on a tour to Taormina and we loved every minute of it. Antonio, our guide/driver was amazing and …
Wine and food tasting
In our vacation we had arranged a wine tasting at CST Tropea. We had a great experience with this. First we have se…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Vespa Tour
What time does Vespa Tour start?
Vespa Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Vespa Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Vespa Tour?
Vespa Tour price starts from £53.71. Discover and book Vespa Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Vespa Tour cancellation policy?
Vespa Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vespa Tour on Tripadvisor