Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Don't lose the opportunity to become a "pizzaiolo" (pizza-maker) and a great tiramisu maker! Enter a local home, connect with an expert home cook and discover how Italian mamma and nonnas used to prepare awesome pizza at home. With this private hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to make pizza and tiramisù from scratch from a real Italian family. To complete your feast, enjoy what you have prepared for lunch or dinner with a selection of local wine included. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family with a pizza party once you come back home! This experience is suitable for families with children of all ages. Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
55049 Viareggio, Province of Lucca, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron
- Private Pizza and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of pizza and tiramisu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Cesarine
Pleasant August dinner in Rome
Beautiful experience with Emanuela and Carlo...vert nice people and wonderful food. The Pasta alla checca was tasty…
Home cooked meal in Rome
As we were walking to Sveva's home for our dining experience, I admit to some trepidation. This was immediately van…
Cooking Class in Rome
David e Flavio were excellent hosts, very friendly, funny and welcoming. It was a fantastic experience. I would def…
Our class could have easily been an epic fail. Due to a train strike coming we had to adjust our schedule. Daniella…
This was a home of a couple in the suburbs of Rome on New Year's Eve. They invited 7 of their friends to join in t…
Sveva was a great hostess and very good at teaching me and my husband how traditional tiramisu, bruschetta and past…
Exceptional, exceptional, exceptional!
David and Flavio were lovely people and exceptional chefs. They toured us around their local market and patiently …
Perfect night Pasta making in Roma
Such a wonderful evening in Roma at the private home of Sveva, who was instructional and a delight to spend time wi…
Delicious cookery-evening with Sveva
We have chosen a private cookery class at the home of the Le Cesarine. Our Chef was Sveva, very friendly, great coo…
Ask for Cosimo!
I had an excellent and most enjoyable cooking experience with a gentleman named Cosimo and his wife Rosa. Cosimo s…
What a wonderful evening!
Adriana and her husband provided us with a memorable experience. They are two of the most interesting and hospitabl…
The greatest meal of my life
I had high expectations of this meal. My expectations were blown away. Adriana is a master chef, she is an artist, …
COOKING WITH ANNA
LeCesarine arranged a cooking lesson for me in Rome with Anna. It was a truly wonderful experience and actually a …
Food and Fun
We had a wonderful evening with Sveve. She made us delicious food and was a perfect hostess. Her apartment was so u…
Cooking Event Ficenza
Nice and caring host. Typical local food nicely prepared and served in a warm and welcoming privat home!
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio price starts from £128.07. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio on Tripadvisor
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio on Tripadvisor
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Viareggio on Tripadvisor