Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Laid out over 7 hills where the Regnitz and Main rivers meet, Bamberg is the city located in Bavaria. Its old town consist of structures from the 11th to 19th century. In this tour, you will visit one of the famous palaces, “Schloss Seehof”. Currently, this is in use by the Bavarian State Office, in order to preserve the monuments. It is partially opened to the public (only nine of the representative period rooms are open to the public including the “White Room”). Unveil the history of this palace with the experience of this tour. Tour timings are flexible and can be amended depending on availability.
- You'll start atBambergBamberg, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1Seehof CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedBuilt between 1684 and 1695, the Seehof palace served as a summer residence for the Bamberg Prince- bishop, Marquard Sebastian von Schenk von Stauffenberg. The palace also consists of a “White Hall”, which was later constructed in the 1750s. The interior of the palace mainly consists of the architecture from the 1730s. It is located in the Bamberg district around 5 km northeast, in a large park. The four corners pavilions of the park have octagonal towers with slate roofs having shape like pierced ball ornaments. It also consists of two small clock towers. There are mainly five entrances for the park which are made up of wrought-iron gates,. Also, the six pillars have sculptures of lions and vases, constructed on their top.Nowadays, this palace is used by the Bavarian State Office in order to preserve the monuments, gardens and lakes.Read more
- You'll end atBambergBamberg, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Seehof Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Too good to be true
Aylin our wandurful tour guid took us on a four hour city tour. Not only was she kind, generous and efficient, but …
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace
Which attractions will I visit with Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace on Tripadvisor
How much is Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace?
Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace price starts from £317.56. Discover and book Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace on Tripadvisor
What is the Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace cancellation policy?
Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace?
Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bamberg - Excursion to Seehof Palace on Tripadvisor