Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
In the heart of the Barolo production area, in a beautiful panoramic position, you will find the Municipal Cellar of Castiglione Falletto which houses all the producers of the precious Castiglione Falletto wines. The diversity of winemaking among the various producers further accentuates the particularity of the lands of Castiglione Falletto, who know how to give unique characteristics to the quality wine produced here. In a simple and hospitable environment you can taste the wines of our producers from the fresh and fruity white Arneis and Favorita, to the young Dolcetto d'Alba, from the elegant Barbera d'Alba to the imaginative Langhe Rosso and the soft Nebbioli, but above all the king of wines and the wine of kings, the noble Barolo who has the heart of productive excellence at Castiglione Falletto.
Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 24, 12060 Castiglione Falletto CN, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cantina Comunale dei Produttori
Excellent wine tasting and meal options in a cozy and friendly environment. Great cost-benefit!
In the heart of the Barolo wine-producing region, the Cantina Comunale dei Produttori di Castiglione Falletto (Muni…
Excellent lunch with a beautiful view!
We stopped here for lunch based on a recommendation and it was well worth it. We very much enjoyed the food, the o…
A fabulous experience of wine and cuisine!
Everything about our experience at the Cantina was fabulous - from the stunning views, the ambiance on the patio an…
Our 4th visit (and counting)
We love this place and the people working there are super welcoming. On each visit we had a tasting (some big some …
The Best Way To Taste Wine!
Having been an oenophile for years and been active in the wine business in a couple of countries (USA, South Africa…
This small cantina was a lovely surprise in the heart of the Barolo region. Lovely staff, great food, amazing wine …
THE MORNING AFTER
Sadly (for us!) a bit like turning up to a party the morning after. Several open bottles of wine, just a shame they…
Good tasting here, lots of interesting wines from around Castiglione Falletto. Did a good job trying to explain th…
We went here unintentionally, and we were so HAPPY we did!
We had other plans which fell through, but there we were in Barolo with no place to go. We went to the little shop …
Go on a Monday for personalised service
We were here on a rainy Monday lunchtime and had very personalised service. Operator had excellent product knowled…
Great selection, welcoming place
Amazing selection of great LOCAL wines. Friendly and knowledgeable service. They pour generous servings of wine. An…
The most spectacular place to drink wine! The owner was knowledgeable and helped us through the wine tome. Gorgeous…
The highlight of my Italian trip!!!
Where to start.... I recently spent two weeks travelling around Northern Italy enjoying a lot of fantastic food an…
Best Cantina Comunale in Piedmont--Great place to learn about local wines
I can't recommend this cantina enough. The owners are extremely knowledgable about local wines (including other are…
Favorite Vino Shop
One of the most comfortable enoteca in Langhe. Their easy going informative style make learning about the region's …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 179 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 227 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Langhe Experience
- Langhe Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langhe Experience on Tripadvisor
- Langhe Experience is hosted by Cantina Comunale dei Produttori. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cantina Comunale dei Produttori on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langhe Experience on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Langhe Experience on Tripadvisor