View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Powerscourt Gardens and House
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We loved the gardens and the house. Of course the flowers would have been better in the spring/summer but the gardens were still wonderful. Make sure to take the audio cassette. Lots of photo opportunities. The cafe was very good, the movie was informative, lots of shops in the…
Date of experience: December 2019
If you are near Dublin and you have a morning or afternoon to kill, this is a must-see in my opinion. The Japanese garden was beautiful and I just loved walking around these grounds and seeing the sights. I would have loved to have come in late May or early June when the…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Powerscourt Gardens and House
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241