Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
The Lost Zone and Old Town - Canoeing in a Pristine Banyan Tree Forest & visit unique Takuapa Old Town, Buddhist and Taoist Temples! Prepare yourself for a journey to the long lost zone of “the Little Amazon“, a hidden Banyan Tree forest near Takua Pa. Canoeing under the canopy of the giant Banyan Tree forest is peaceful and serene. Make your way to a Nipa Palm forest where you will hear the songs of local birds along the Klong Sung Nae River. Travel to Takuapa Old Town to experience the traditional life and culture of this small and historical town which has remained nearly unchanged for more than a hundred years. See the period style buildings, small coffee shops, and of course, the most famous part of Takuapa… the old tin mines and factories that were worked until their close in the 1920’s.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Little AmazonStop: 60 minutes- Canoe through the “Lost Zone Amazon” jungle.Read more
Phatthalung Province, Phatthalung Province
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Andaman Snorkel Discovery
Day trip to Khao Sok National Park with bamboo rafting (from Khao Lak)
We really enjoyed our day trip to the National park. So beautiful and our guide was fun & knowledgable. We hiked fo…
Great time with the best snorkel crew in the andamans
Spent the best few days on the boat. Saw all that can be seen. Great time with the crew and guides. Lucky to have …
The adventure of a lifetime!
Totally brilliant! Excellent tour, loads of dives, fabulous food. Ideal for teenagers upwards, best if you’ve snork…
Ralph and the whole crew were amazing. Beautiful snorkeling locations, great food, relaxing evening and just great …
Really nice jungle experience !!
Thanks so much to the organizer for this great experience! I booked a private tour through the jungle and it defini…
Excellent snorkel trip
This was the best snorkeling we've had for over 20 years...Ralph took us to some amazing places with plentiful fish…
My family and me went for the four days boat trip. This was a perfect break from the touristy resorts. The boat rea…
Amazing day in Khao Sok!
We had such a great day with Johanna, starting with a visit to a local market to sample lots of amazing foods and g…
Fantastic snorkeling and terrific crew!
Tours specifically for snorkeling are rare so we were excited to find this opportunity and it far exceeded our expe…
We did the 3 night snorkeling trip and it was definitely the highlight of our holiday in Thailand. In fact, swimmin…
A unique reef experience... without the bubbles!
I've just returned from 3 nights and 3 days on the Reggae Queen, clocking up 11 dives around the Surin Islands, and…
Reggae queen made me fall in love with snorkeling
I spend 3 nights on this snorkeling trip. I didn't have many snorkeling experiences before, but the staff was super…
Reggae Queen 3D 3N Koh Bon/ Surin Islands from Khao Lak
I spent 3 days and 3 nights on the Reggae Queen trip around Koh Bon and the Surin Islands with my girlfriend. Upon …
Highlight of our Thailand Trip
We did the 3 day/ 3 night Snorkel Live-Aboard to Similan and Surin Feb 3 to Feb 6, 2019. We had a fantastic time. …
Terrific Snorkel Tour!
Amazing snorkel trip!! The colors of coral, the fish! The sharks! Magical. The boat was comfortable and the crew w…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak
- The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak price starts from £63.15. Discover and book The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak is hosted by Andaman Snorkel Discovery. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andaman Snorkel Discovery on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book The Lost Zone and Old Town from Khao Lak on Tripadvisor