Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Private tour for 4 or 9 people. Spend the day with your knowledgeable local guide and private air-conditioned vehicle with a fully flexible tour. The guide will work with you on your chosen attractions, however if you love something & decide to stay longer, then you can! This is the beauty of having control & flexibility as opposed to a set itinerary. We can suggested an itinerary to help you plan the day, but the day is yours with the driver and guide is at your disposal.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byTongatapu Island
- 1Royal TombsStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Captain Cook's Landing PlaceStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Tongatapu IslandStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Ha'amonga'a Maui TrilithonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Anahulu Cave - The Underground Swimming PoolStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 63 Headed CoconutStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Tongatapu IslandStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Mapu'a 'a Vaea BlowholesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Tongatapu IslandStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 10Tongatapu IslandStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- Return Transfers from meeting point near ship
- Local Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Driver
- Drinks & Snacks
- Entry fee to Cave Pool (TOP15pp)
- Entry/Admission - Anahulu Cave - The Underground Swimming Pool
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- Sun protection
- Swimming gear (if you want to swim in Cave pool)
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My review is not about how good the Private VIP tour is because we did not have a chance to take this tour due to Port lock down. We made a booking for a Private VIP tour for 8 of us who will be visiting Nuku'alofa on our South Pacific cruise on the Maasdam. The booking…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from SANDRA D, Owner at Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour
Responded 31 Mar 2020
Thank you so much for your kind review! It is indeed a stressful time for not only the travel industry but for the travellers like yourself who had your trip cut short or cancelled and the least we could do was the right thing and offer you a refund in full. We will indeed come through this and see you all on the other side! Your support is greatly appreciated!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tonga Travel Troupe
very committed owner
a great spot...appreciate the ethos of the owner...the staff are genuine..the food is great ..the setting is pret…
Great local cultural event in rustic surroundings
Song and dance celebration of everything Tongan. Great to see that there were locals there as well as tourists. Buf…
Amazing fire show and dance!
We enjoyed the buffet and cultural show held in Hina Cave at the beach. The food was yummy and the entertainment wa…
We were really looking forward to this tour. I booked it well in advance and Sandra was really helpful with the boo…
An experience to remember!
Hi! So I was very very happy with both the buffet and Oholei cultural show! Robbie was my guide/driver. I was with …
100% must do if you are in tonga!!
Hi! So ai booked this tour in advance and it exceeded my expectations completely. I genuinely enjoyed the tour of t…
Excellent Friendly Staff - A beautiful relaxing island
We had been recommended to go to Fafa Island by a few people and we decided to take a day trip (about 45 minutes by…
Fantastic tour guides
Our flight from Eua island was delayed for more than 5 hours, but both Sandra and Eunice greeted us at Tongatapu ai…
Amazing show with great guides
We went with Sandra and Robert from Tonga travel troupe to the amazing Oholei dinner and cultural show. They picked…
No need For Lunch!
Excursion from ship. Robbie was terrific and the tour was great. We really appreciated and enjoyed his enthusiasm a…
Fantastic tour company
I can not recommend Tongan Travel Troupe more highly . I booked a multi day tour from NZ and Robbie put together a…
Fantastic Day Tour in Tonga
I am a solo traveler and I spent 2 days in Tonga. On my second day I had a island day tour booked through a company…
Best Tour Since a Long Time
I can‘t recommend enough these tours for other people. It was a great decision of mine to go with Tonga Travel Trou…
Awesome island tour with Robbie
At the recommendation of another traveler I took a full day island tour with Robbie. It was a really great day and …
We had a great time in Tonga! For a small island, it has plenty to offer. Highlights being, swimming in cave pools,…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour
- Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour on Tripadvisor
- Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour price starts from £294.15. Discover and book Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour on Tripadvisor
- Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Nuku'alofa Shore Excursion: PRIVATE VIP fully flexible mainland tour on Tripadvisor