Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a tour With a small Group. Maximum 8 custormers. The harvesting is in landscape with Mountains and Fjords "hand in hand". You will learn how to prepare the berries and take With you home. The lunch will be prepared in traditional norwegian style on the fire (in the nature or at the grillcabin)
- All equipment that we need to harvesting berries.
- Warm lunsj, hot and cold drinks
- Clothing and shoes for the days weather.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Skadi Adventures AS
Ice fishing for the family!
Karin was a brilliant guide for the whole family. We had a family of 3 generations with grandchildren and grandpare…
Great aurora experience !
Great day with Karin ! She got us in touch with a dog sledding and helped us organizing transportation there, and t…
An awesome experience with an awesome host !
This was a really wonderful experience. Karin was an amazing and friendly host, and knew everything about finding t…
A wonderful experience with Karin! She was incredible and we spent an amazingly great time together! I would go wit…
Simply fantastic, awesome and increadible
After one initial night's tour where Karin really did her very best by chasing the aurora, but without much success…
An incredible experience, a lovely host
This was such a fantastic trip regardless of the Northern Lights. Karin is a fantastic host and we would now consid…
Amazing nights with the best guide ever!
The guide Karin is definitely the best guide ever🙂. We were with her three days in a row for the activities watchi…
Great day out!!!
Friendly, informative and knowledgeable; all these describe the enthusiastic Karin from Skadi Adventures. The ice f…
Amazing experience with Karin!
If you're looking for a tour, look no more Skadi Adventures is there for you!! This was a last minute booking (les…
What a fantastic evening!
It was just the two of us with Karin yesterday evening and we had a great time. Karin even came and picked us up fr…
Amazing Small Tour!
We had a fantastic time on this tour and really enjoyed how personal it was. We took a larger northern lights tour …
A Perfect Night with the best guide ever!
We visited Tromso in the first week of February for 2 days and the weather forecast and northern lights activity we…
Experience of a lifetime
We are so happy that we chose Karin's trip. She was very kind and treated us like family. She captured the best mom…
Fishing the fjord
Amazing trip with onto the fjord to catch cod - as a fishing fanatic it was a great and unique experience. The surr…
What a wonderful guide!
Regardless of the stormy weather, Karin found the perfect spot for watching the Aurora lights. We were driving coup…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Hiking and Harvesting Berries
- Hiking and Harvesting Berries will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Hiking and Harvesting Berries on Tripadvisor
- Hiking and Harvesting Berries price starts from £136.48. Discover and book Hiking and Harvesting Berries on Tripadvisor
- Hiking and Harvesting Berries cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hiking and Harvesting Berries on Tripadvisor
- Hiking and Harvesting Berries is hosted by Skadi Adventures AS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skadi Adventures AS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hiking and Harvesting Berries on Tripadvisor