Family Canyon in la Garrotxa
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It is located in Sant Privat d’en Bas (La Garrotxa) and under the Salt de Sallent (a waterfall of 140m). The Gurn is a beautiful canyon suitable for initiation and/or families with emerald green water colour. We will get familiar with the abseiling technique and we will be able to do jumps, slides and a siphon. It is suitable to get a first contact with the canyoning world.
Sant Privat d'en Bas, Girona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- VAT, Qualified Guide, Technical material (2 pieces wetsuit of 5mm, socks, harness, helmet, carabiner, safety group material), Civil liability and accident insurance, photographic report and small picking (energy bars).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Guies Ama Dablam
Fantastic experience with superb guide
This was our first experience of walking in snow shoes and Esteve looked after us so well. We are 70 and 71 years o…
We are two guys who did the canyoning in the Nuria Valley with Guies Ama Dablam. Raquel, our guide, was amazing. Wi…
Fabulous morning. With kids it's a must. Lots of nature, amazing views - only accessible through cannyoning, and so…
A great Experience!
We were a group of 7 people who made the "Via Ferrata" for the first time.. We were guided by Raquel and Estevan wh…
We had a great trip. Esteve was friendly, supportive and keen to keep the whole experience exciting but safe. Defin…
Great canyoning trip. Great river and nature. Very nice and friendly guide: Esteve. We booked via WhatsApp, easy an…
Amazing experience, great guide!
Rachel was our guide, she was so professional, friendly and supportive. Highly recommending this company. Make sure…
Super outdoor guides!!
Together with a small group of friends we have done a Via Ferrata and one year later conyonig, both for beginners.…
Safe and aweeeesome fun!!!! Canyoning?Yes, I can!!!
I am passionate about nature, loving touching the ground and feeling the water falling over me... Nevertheless, not…
- La Vall d'en Bas, Besalu, and 1 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241