Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is your chance to feel the magic of Bali, meet genuine Balinese, unfamiliar and living far away from western civilization, discover the fundamentals of Hindu culture and find out why they always smile and do ceremonies so often. Take a journey around the East of the Island of Gods. Amazing discoveries and stunning locations: day to day life and ceremonies in Tenganan, the authentic thousand-year-old Balinese village, the unique art of double ikat weaving, the Royal water palaces, the magnificent temple in the clouds Pura Lempuyang, the magical Bat Cave and a volcanic black sand beach - are waiting for you. Get ready to be in awe!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lempuyang TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tirta GanggaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ujung Water PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Goa Lawah TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Charlys ChocolateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- insurance covers up to 10 000 000 idr per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Charlys Chocolate
- food and souvenirs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Top of the world
This was an intense but great hike..the sunrise was amazing and the experience was just out of this world! We feel…
Great hike, definitely not for beginners as it is pretty steep and very rocky, but a great experience overall...and…
Climbing was not too hard as some people say, just make sure to have some warm cloth to put on when you reach the t…
A huge thank you to MyBaliTrips team for organising Batur volcano trekking :) I was travelling to Bali solo, so the…
Terrible Company and horrible tours
Overall, this company has horrible customer service. My wife came down with a terrible stomach bug the day before t…
Great tour to the volcano Batur!
Professional organization, incredible views from the top, the best photos and memories. Cool adventure with relaxat…
The magic of North Bali
This trip was perfectly arranged, we followed our tour plan. North Bali definitely stole my heart, as the scenery w…
Huge thanks for amazing axperiance
Huge thanks to MyBaliTrips for amazing trip. Go with them for canyoning tour. I was so afraid of the hight, but our…
The experience was unreal.
We swam around for half an hour looking for Manta Rays but they seemed to be elsewhere. We clambered back into the …
An Unforgettable Waterfall Adventure
There are places around the world renowned for their canyoning. Take Interlaken, Switzerland for example. But we …
Now I know why Bali it's GODS ISLAND:)
Our guide and our driver were exceptional giving a first hand insight into Bali culture and history. An excellent v…
This has been a memorable adventure!
We have always loved mountains and nowhere is more beautiful than real volcano Ijen. Thank MyBaliTrips for perfect …
Bali - Volcano Crater Ijen
We decided after the volcano Batur, to climb Ijen) At first we thought we would go there ourselves, but when we stu…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 575 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe!
- Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! price starts from £62.13. Discover and book Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! on Tripadvisor
- Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! on Tripadvisor
- Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! is hosted by MyBaliTrips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MyBaliTrips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Royal palaces - Get ready to be in awe! on Tripadvisor